Take It For What It Is.. Accuscore Has Cowboys Beating Ravens..

Boysboy

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2499317 said:

I'm usually a BIG pessimist when it comes to predicting our games, but this is one of the very few times I feel pretty relaxed going into this weekend.

BTW-don't you find it laughable that the Eagles are all of a sudden getting tons of love from ESPN? I know they are playing very, very well now, but what happen the Vikings and Panthers? It's THEM who are the hottest NFC teams now. They're going to be tough to beat come playoff time.

Reaction score
Boysboy;2499325 said:
I'm usually a BIG pessimist when it comes to predicting our games, but this is one of the very few times I feel pretty relaxed going into this weekend.

BTW-don't you find it laughable that the Eagles are all of a sudden getting tons of love from ESPN? I know they are playing very, very well now, but what happen the Vikings and Panthers? It's THEM who are the hottest NFC teams now. They're going to be tough to beat come playoff time.

I do find it laughable. Look who the Eagles have beaten. Do I need to say any more.

I would love it if the Skins kicked their butts!

Boysboy

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2499333 said:
I do find it laughable. Look who the Eagles have beaten. Do I need to say any more.

I would love it if the Skins kicked their butts!

Yep...

Cards - they suck wind on the East Coast, and aren't even very good anyways.

Giants - they're currently in a funk, and didn't WE(despite all the nonsense last week) kick them in the teeth?

Browns - we beat them in THEIR house WITH Derek Anderson. They beat them in Philly WITH Ken Dorsey.

Like I said, give them alot of credit for bouncing back, but that doesn't take away the fact that Minny and Carolina are better.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
They have Tampa losing to SD and Atlanta losing to Minnesota, too. :eek:

Maybe they'll all be right... Though I can't see any way Washington beats Philly.

Reaction score
Boysboy;2499350 said:
Yep...

Cards - they suck wind on the East Coast, and aren't even very good anyways.

Giants - they're currently in a funk, and didn't WE(despite all the nonsense last week) kick them in the teeth?

Browns - we beat them in THEIR house WITH Derek Anderson. They beat them in Philly WITH Ken Dorsey.

Like I said, give them alot of credit for bouncing back, but that doesn't take away the fact that Minny and Carolina are better.

I just became a Skins fan for one week!

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2499418 said:

Maybe they'll all be right... Though I can't see any way Washington beats Philly.

I do see the Skins winning. After getting whooped by the Bengals and Philly could be looking ahead to the Cowboys game. Skins are desperate to salvage their season.

Cowboy_4_Life

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2499421 said:
I do see the Skins winning. After getting whooped by the Bengals and Philly could be looking ahead to the Cowboys game. Skins are desperate to salvage their season.

More like they want to see Philly miss the playoffs. I expect Washington to give everything to the Eagles. Even if the Eagles win it's going to be hard for them to win back to back divsion games.

As for us beating the Ravens, I don't expect any team to come in here and win this Saturday. This is our last home game and it's going to be very very loud and emotional for many players and fans.

So, this could be a huge emotional ride to the playoffs. GO COWBOYS!

Boysboy

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2499418 said:

Tampa's overrated, but they are awfully tough at home. Pat Williams is out for the Vikings, so Michael Turner could very well expoit them(plus I don't think Tavaris Jackson will do much against a good team).

I'll be rooting for the Skins hard, but I don't see them winning. Zorn has lost control of that team. Like I said, I'll be rooting for them hard, but it could get ugly for them early.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Technically this is the last game we can afford to lose but we absolutely have to beat the egirls...

Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2499437 said:
More like they want to see Philly miss the playoffs. I expect Washington to give everything to the Eagles. Even if the Eagles win it's going to be hard for them to win back to back divsion games.

As for us beating the Ravens, I don't expect any team to come in here and win this Saturday. This is our last home game and it's going to be very very loud and emotional for many players and fans.

So, this could be a huge emotional ride to the playoffs. GO COWBOYS!

With you there!

Reaction score
Boysboy;2499444 said:
Tampa's overrated, but they are awfully tough at home. Pat Williams is out for the Vikings, so Michael Turner could very well expoit them(plus I don't think Tavaris Jackson will do much against a good team).

I'll be rooting for the Skins hard, but I don't see them winning. Zorn has lost control of that team. Like I said, I'll be rooting for them hard, but it could get ugly for them early.

Tampa is in trouble. Brooks may not play. They lost Philips for the season and Monte has excepted to be with his son as D coach, he maybe distracted. Plus, Garcia isn't 100%.

Go Skins!

Boysboy

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2499451 said:
Tampa is in trouble. Brooks may not play. They lost Philips for the season and Monte has excepted to be with his son as D coach, he maybe distracted. Plus, Garcia isn't 100%.

Go Skins!

Like I said-this weekend against the Ravens is the FIRST time I've felt good about a Cowboys game in AWHILE.

With that being said-I am SPENT going through this long and dramatic 2008 season. Last week before the Giants game was the tip of the iceberg. We responded by looking impressively on Sun night, and if we win another hard fought battle on Sat night...IF Tampa, Oakland, and Chicago all lose...can't tell you how much of a RELIEF I'll be breathing by then!

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Boysboy;2499444 said:

If you think Turner will exploit the Vikes...wonder what AP is gonna do to the Falcons?