Take the SD Chargers for example...

tunahelper

Reaction score
This can work two ways if you want to spin either way.

Here is my take:

2006 Chargers 14-2 (Homefield advantage,One and done in the playoffs)
2007 Dallas 13-3 (Homefield advantage, One and done in the playoffs)

Wade was coaching both teams.
So you might think this means he should be fired?

HELL NO!

Chargers are playing in the AFC Championship game next week.
I think today we do not teams mature and grow into a Superbowl caliber team.

Look at teams before Free Agency, often teams would take years to compete and win in the super bowl.

I heard Luis Castillas mentioned the Chargers needed to play the first playoff game this year, in order to keep in sync.

Their are tweaks to be made to the roster and this team needs time and experience to gel.

A lot of positions are young and playoff inexperienced. This loss will make them wiser and battle tested. This team has to live with this all off season and it will make them driven to succeed and we shall see next year...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
the chargers have a lot more talent than we do. plus they have a secondary and playmakers back there

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm so proud of this team! Even though they lost. I see nothing but good things in the future for the Dallas Cowboys![/joehomerfan]

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
tunahelper;1903027 said:
I wrote coaching not Head coaching both teams.

okay I got ya. Similar, but not the same. Because won't Wade be back next year ?

tunahelper

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;1903030 said:
okay I got ya. Similar, but not the same. Because won't Wade be back next year ?

I would think he will?

This team will compete for a title in the next several years.

es22

Reaction score
Rampage;1903017 said:
the chargers have a lot more talent than we do. plus they have a secondary and playmakers back there
Besides Cromartie, the SD secondary is very average. They put a lot of pressure on the QB which leads to turnovers