Twitter: Tale of Marion Barber's love for football to air Aug. 22

rags747

Reaction score
Marion the Barbarian! Barber was ferocious with the ball, a real angry runner before Angry Runs became a thing on NFL Network. Sad that it ended the way it did for him. RIP Mr Barber…

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Anyone know how for us non-metro folk to watch this on regular tv?
I just got done watching it on YouTube via The Dallas Cowboys channel.

BDC, it was fairly well done. In my limited time viewing our beloved Cowboys there have only been a handful or so players that could carry the team on their backs. Emmitt, Irvin, and of course, The Barbarian.

plymkr

Reaction score
His father said only a handful of words but they were more than enough to break me down...
Yeah I don’t know if I’ll be able to watch this. The Barbarian was one of my favorite players from any era but especially the Romo era. When he got sick and passed away I didn’t take it well. I remember Dez posted something about he was worried about him. I sent up a lot of prayers for him and when he left us I was pretty sad. I’ll always appreciate Marion’s contribution to this team.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Total respect for the guys who play that physical. Sad that it also probably ended his life prematurely. Probably my favorite RB since Emmitt.

I really miss those tough squads that Parcells built.

rambo2

Reaction score
Total respect for the guys who play that physical. Sad that it also probably ended his life prematurely. Probably my favorite RB since Emmitt.

Talk about tough. This guy actually gave up his life to play football. Classic CTE.

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
22 - 33 - 24.

Best 3 RBs in team history. Loved them all but Barber was my absolute favorite.

Broke my heart watching his parents and brothers in that video.

RIP MB3

rags747

Reaction score

If Parcells was 5 years younger and did not lose his brother that last year he would have won a Championship with that Romo team, that’s a Guarantee.