Dallas will easily handle Seattle
Horns will whip the Aggies.

There is nothing lame about us beating Seattle 41-10

Reaction score
CowboyChris;2445605 said:
Tenn will easily handle Detroit

I agree that Tenn and Dallas will win just don't think it's a cakewalk. Teams like Detroit and Seattle have nothing to lose.

Section446

Reaction score
The games on Thanksgiving always seem to be pretty lame, it doesn't help when the Lions are playing every year.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
I hope the lions give an effort today. I'm not one of these guys who think the lions should be stripped of their thanksgiving day game. It's tradition. The lions need to show up and and least make the titans work this one.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
seattle isnt going to just bend over for us. Julius wants revenge and Hassel gets to play against our weak secondary. Not to mention our offense is still sputtering most of the game. should be interesing.

if we dont win by atleast 20, im not convinced we really turned the corner.

1fisher

Reaction score
CowboyChris;2445605 said:
Tenn will easily handle Detroit

I guess you will be knitting your Christmas stocking today?:p:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Speak for yourself.

I prefer a cupcake opponent on Thanksgiving.

It encourages better digestion not to get stressed watching the late game.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
PaulH1083;2445622 said:
The games on Thanksgiving always seem to be pretty lame, it doesn't help when the Lions are playing every year.

Didn't Barry Sanders retire???

:eek: :p:

Kilyin

Reaction score
You forgot the Philthy / Cards game. Always nice when other NFCE teams like the Fecals stand a good chance of losing on the same day we should be getting another win.

Route 66

Reaction score
Guys, guys guys. And another guys. I am not convinced that I can fully rely on this team to handle lesser teams yet so I will look at this as a regular must-win game.

silver

Reaction score
on any given turkey day...
remember the miami game in '93?
oh never mind.
let's go aggies (just to spite the masses here)

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
silver;2445734 said:
on any given turkey day...
remember the miami game in '93?
oh never mind.
let's go aggies (just to spite the masses here)

shouldnt it be Gig Em Aggies......of course the only thing they are Giggen these days are goats and sheep. do they still have the bonfire?

HOOK EM HORNS

we dont have leon lett anymore. we dont have to worry about Jenkins pulling a bonehead play, he is afraid of contact. He reminds me of Armadillo Man from that Capital One credit card commercial.....get near him and he curls into a ball and cries.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Rowdy;2445751 said:
Lets Go Aggies!!

hahahaha....afraid of having to rely on he BCS, huh?

BTW, if Texas wins.....I could care less about what OU does per say.....my focus will be on the Baylor/TT game...GO BEARS.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Hassellbeck and the Hawks receiving corps are finally healthy, so I would NOT underestimate them. They're a good team-injuries have just derailed their season-too bad b/c this is Holmgren's last year there.

OTOH-they're coming off a tough, physical game against one of our NFCE compadres, only to have to fly all the all from the west coast on a short week.

All in all, it's hard to say.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Boysboy;2445768 said:
Hassellbeck and the Hawks receiving corps are finally healthy, so I would NOT underestimate them. They're a good team-injuries have just derailed their season-too bad b/c this is Holmgren's last year there.

OTOH-they're coming off a tough, physical game against one of our NFCE compadres, only to have to fly all the all from the west coast on a short week.

All in all, it's hard to say.

they all got healthy in time for today's game.....then they will be injured again and miss the rest of the season.....a la Stephen Jackson.