Video: Talkin' Cowboys: Most Critical Matchup vs. Saints?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Talkin' Cowboys: Most Critical Matchup vs. Saints? | Dallas Cowboys 2019

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Run it early and often. Williams is obviously our worst lineman atm, however if you watch the all 22 he’s very good with his combination blocks (CAG) with t Fred and (TAG) with Tyron. Williams is great at sliding off the initial block whether it be a 1 or 3 technique and getting his hands on the lb’s. This should get the crowd out of it early and settle everyone down

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Personally, I think the most critical match-up is the Cowboy DL vs NO OL. A consistent push up the middle along with containment should present more than a few problems for Bridgewater.

TheHerd

Reaction score
How can the most critical match up not be Kamara and the LBers? Bridgewater will be dumping off to him all day and we haven't exactly shown the ability to stop RBs out of the backfield. Bend don't break better not break this week, because we're definitely going to bend

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Anyone that Eli "Sour" Apple is covering is a critical match-up we should take advantage of.....ANYONE
therapist-sour-green-apple-face-isnt-real-he-cant-hurt-45950122.png

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The only thing that makes this critical is because it's a conference game. We want home-field advantage

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The biggest match up is whoever blocks Cam Jordan and the refs against Kiko Alonso, who is one of the dirtiest players in the league.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think we present more problems then they do.

My worry is that they are a good team and it's in their house. New Orleans is no easy place to come out and get a W.

Carson

Reaction score
The biggest match up is whoever blocks Cam Jordan and the refs against Kiko Alonso, who is one of the dirtiest players in the league.

Our line is way better than Seattle and the Saints didn’t sack Wilson at all!

I think we present more problems then they do.

My worry is that they are a good team and it's in their house. New Orleans is no easy place to come out and get a W.

If you watch the film, Seahawks killed them selves more than the Saints owning them.

Fumble lost for a TD, multiple missed fourth down conversion.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Thomas and Kamara vs our D

I'm not terribly concerned about our offense, so long as Dak isn't acting a fool like he was..and admitted to..in the Miami game

aria

Reaction score
Anyone that Eli "Sour" Apple is covering is a critical match-up we should take advantage of.....ANYONE
therapist-sour-green-apple-face-isnt-real-he-cant-hurt-45950122.png
This exactly! We should all be thanking Eli Apple for our first win, he was primarily and almost single handily responsible. Other teams have targeted him with great success as well and Payton does nothing to help him. If Linehan was bale to exploit that loser with what we had then I’m sure Moore can. Run, throw at Eli Apple. Run, run, throw at Eli Apple. Throw at Eli Apple, throw at Eli Apple, run. Any combination will work for any set of downs and we will score as long as he’s on the field.