News: Talking Cowboys 11/21

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
* Cowboys at practice practicing 3 safeties on the field.

* If Hollomon doesnt play Wilber will start

* Cowboys terrified to start Wilber at SAM Lemon will dress

* Talking with Giants media guy

* They asked him what led to giants winning streak he makes a good point. Says Giants have played against hurt and bad qbs.

* Says will be suprised if Corey Webster plays.

* Nasty weather for sunday

* Keep an eye on bruce carter rushing this week.

* Caller on players drafged with injury history. Broaddus says this will be the biggest change from McClay in the scouting dept.

* Watch Selvie vs Pugh. Hatcher will be a big lift because Hatcher out of the game has been bigger on the DL then when Ware was out. Hatcher the key to the DL.

* Claiborne looked ready and healthy yesterday and looked really good.

* Sydney brings up a good point on Players coming off injuries and how they will be affected with the cold weather.

* Miles Austin has to be somebody the giants have to account for, for Dallas to be successful.

* Cost cutting moves for next yr. Miles would you like making 3 mil in Dallas or 1 mil somewhere else.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this post. Although I really wanted to see Holloman, The one person that can't experience a set back is Hatcher. Man I miss him!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good that means we'll be bringing pressure up front instead ove reading

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
* Caller on players drafged with injury history. Broaddus says this will be the biggest change from McClay in the
scouting dept.

I thought Will McClay was the director of pro scouting, and Ciskowski was the overall director of scouting. Has there been a change?

tantrix1969

Reaction score
I thought Will McClay was the director of pro scouting, and Ciskowski was the overall director of scouting. Has there been a change?

coulda sworn I read somewhere Judd(?) Garrett was director of pro scouting

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
coulda sworn I read somewhere Judd(?) Garrett was director of pro scouting

I've read a number of times when Broaddus refers to McClay as being the head of the pro division, praising him for the work he and his crew have done finding guys off the street, like Selvie, Brown, Hayden, etc. Garrett may be the head of the college side.

tantrix1969

Reaction score
I've read a number of times when Broaddus refers to McClay as being the head of the pro division, praising him for the work he and his crew have done finding guys off the street, like Selvie, Brown, Hayden, etc. Garrett may be the head of the college side.

you may be right