Tank Johnson didnt make an appearance in the lockerroom today

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Tank Johnson, who is as tight with Pacman as any Cowboy and publicly defended him last week, didn't make an appearance in the locker room today.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't blame him. He already cursed out Calvin Watkins. He probably doesn't want to end up hitting somebody.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Unless Tank starts stepping it up soon he will not be here much longer. His true attitude may be starting to show though. I have been a supporter but his behavior and play lately is less than stellar.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
He'll be here through the end of the season, at the very least, so I'm sure he's not really all that worried about that.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Tank's play has really disappointed me......I am still pulling for him though.

Aven8

Reaction score
:shoot3:

Tank just went out to his car.....that's all!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I think tank is really hurt over the adam jones thing, the way tank can help himself is reach out to adam jones with true help and support for his alcohol problem, be his friend see that he gets help no matter what adam says,

FCBarca

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2342880 said:
Tank Johnson, who is as tight with Pacman as any Cowboy and publicly defended him last week, didn't make an appearance in the locker room today.

Last time I could tell, Tank seemed afraid of Pac (Hard Knocks)...Not sure he's exercising some protest as is being intimated

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
utrunner07;2342892 said:
Unless Tank starts stepping it up soon he will not be here much longer. His true attitude may be starting to show though. I have been a supporter but his behavior and play lately is less than stellar.

there's no way resign him!!!!!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Tank is mad he needs to direct his anger towards the opposition during game time.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I'd like to see more of Tank but he's solid relief. Until someone comes along better then he stays as the #2 NT. Who else is going to be the backup. And they are people always looking to upgrade every roster spot on the club.

yimyammer

Reaction score
FCBarca;2343008 said:
Last time I could tell, Tank seemed afraid of Pac (Hard Knocks)...Not sure he's exercising some protest as is being intimated

I noticed that too, but I didn't take it as Tank being intimidated, moreso that Tank has more impulse control and less of an ego that needs to throw down at the slightest provication and merely wanted to diffuse the situation.

After watching Pacmans reaction to Tank tapping his leg on Hard Knocks and seeing him not understand why Deon wanted him to call the commish and tell him thanks for reinstatement, I immediately thought that this kid still doesn't get it.

I was rooting for him, now I'm honestly sad for him and his future (and not because he's not part of our team).

I know the consensus is that he is an idiot that deserves what he gets, but I cant help but remember when I was young and I couldn't make a good decision to save my life. Even while I was doing the stupid thing I knew I shouldn't be doing, I didn't have the sense to stop myself. My family life was pretty chaotic and I didn't grow up having respect for adults and authority, I suspect that may one of his issues as well.

I hope for his sake the light comes on for him soon before it's too late.

FCBarca

Reaction score
yimyammer;2343079 said:
I noticed that too, but I didn't take it as Tank being intimidated, moreso that Tank has more impulse control and less of an ego that needs to throw down at the slightest provication and merely wanted to diffuse the situation.

After watching Pacmans reaction on Hard Knocks and seeing him not understand why Deon wanted him to call the commish and tell him thanks for reinstatement, I immediately thought that this kid still doesn't get it.

I was rooting for him, now I'm honestly sad for him and his future (and not because he's not part of our team).

I know the consensus is that he is an idiot that deserves what he gets, but I cant help but remember when I was young and I couldn't make a good decision to save my life. Even while I was doing the stupid thing I knew I shouldn't be doing, I didn't have the sense to stop myself. My family life was pretty chaotic and I didn't grow up having respect for adults and authority, I suspect that may one of his issues as well.

I hope for his sake the light comes on for him soon before it's too late.

Very lucid takes on the situation with Pac.

I saw, too, what you saw on Hard Knocks, in particular those two instances you refer to...I saw the jovial nature of Tank in response to Pac's inappropriate reaction as well as the Deion exchange...I concur, wholeheartedly.

Sometimes, despite it defying logic, some people never 'get it'...I wondered if T.O. was one of those people (Isiah Rider comes to mind) and fortunately he was not...But, with Pac, looks like he may not be...We'll see