Tashard Choice kids camp video/news coverage

igtmfo

Reaction score
Choice, MBIII, Felix etc. at Choice camp for kids this weekend in Arlington.

As the poster on another board said where I copped this video, the dude is really "full of life," gotta love him. (And personally I think he should start or at least get as many touches as the other two guys this season.)

[youtube]en8tieBqzeE[/youtube]

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good stuff. TC rocks! Can't help but love him. That Marion Barber is a kidder. Wish they had shown some of Felix interacting with the kids. I think I saw Scandrick around the 1:20 mark.

slick325

Reaction score
I'm a fan of this kid. His energy is great. Seems to enjoy life.

Where's the thread with footage of "Tulius" maintaining order in the locker room? Funny funny stuff!

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
I still remember when everyone loved Romo, Barber, Witten, and Garrett.....poor Tashard , first time he makes a mistake he will be flamed, run out of town or traded by every Madden head here

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
dadymat;2794076 said:
I still remember when everyone loved Romo, Barber, Witten, and Garrett.....poor Tashard , first time he makes a mistake he will be flamed, run out of town or traded by every Madden head here

I still love Witten and Barber too. Romo is ok. My thoughs on him haven't changed. Cut out the bull**** and take the game to the next level Romo... Garrett is MEH.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dadymat;2794076 said:
:laugh2: This cracked me up for some reason. Maybe because there's a hint of truth to it. I, for one, don't turn against guys like some do around here, but I have witnessed the process.

Reaction score
I work with TC and he did have Julius Crosslin and Orlando Scandrick at the camp along with the RB's...

talking with both TC and JC "Tulius" they said new videos will be coming soon. when I relayed the fact there is demand for more of the same they were surprised that it was in such demand and they vowed to get some new "Tulius" footage to me in the next week to post up for fans consumption.

I will post the link here at CowboysZone as soon as they get it to me.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
InsideTheHuddle;2794262 said:
I work with TC and he did have Julius Crosslin and Orlando Scandrick at the camp along with the RB's...

talking with both TC and JC "Tulius" they said new videos will be coming soon. when I relayed the fact there is demand for more of the same they were surprised that it was in such demand and they vowed to get some new "Tulius" footage to me in the next week to post up for fans consumption.

Thank you.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

Awesome!

slick325

Reaction score

Thanks in advance.