Tashard Choice

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing this kid play now that Felix Jones will miss a couple of weeks.

juck

Reaction score
Count me in this dude rocked in college,people forget this.He is a baller too.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Woo hoo.. a positive.

I like him. He has been busting his butt on Special Teams, waiting for his chance. I think he will do well.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2335687 said:
Woo hoo.. a positive.

I like him. He has been busting his butt on Special Teams, waiting for his chance. I think he will do well.

No doubt. I loved this draft pick before it was made. He will take advantage of his opportunity.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He won't make people forget about Emmitt, but he will be ready to fill in and spell MBIII. Of our serious injuries I think we can cover for Felix the easiest these next couple of games.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
By any means I did NOT want to lose Felix, but if there was any position we could actually afford an injury to it's RB.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Cowboy Bill Watts;2335693 said:
first carry...

fumble return for Rams TD

Son of a....

You forgot the rest. His first carry is in the 4th quarter and now the score is Dallas 35-Rams 10.

arglebargle

Reaction score
first carry...

He's already had his first carry, in the first game. Did well helping to close out the game. He's been pretty good on special teams, think he got both the onside kick attempt and their fumbled kick off recovery. Good player and good teammate from everything I have seen.

His pick in the fourth round of the draft dispelled any worries I might have had about passing up Mendenhall in the first round.

ethiostar

Reaction score
first carry...

DUDE!!:mad:

Let us have one positive thread at least. We have enough things going wrong lately.

ethiostar

Reaction score
BTW, I loved this draft pick from day one. In addition too his talent as a football player, the kid seems to be a leader. I'm not under any illusion that he will become the leader for this team,... too young and does not have a big role.

I didn't think we would be getting a chance to see him play much anytime soon, so yes i agree with the OP that this is at least one positive we can take away from all this.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I feel much better with Choice than I would with Tyson Thompson.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
kind of ironic how Choice was supposed to be Barber's replacement

but he can definitely play, he's not going to bust many 20+ yard runs, but he'll get you solid yards in chunks

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
I love Choice. Recovering onside kicks, blocking punts, killing people in blitz pickup in the Preseason.

I was actually more excited to see him play than I was Felix.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2335786 said:
kind of ironic how Choice was supposed to be Barber's replacement

but he can definitely play, he's not going to bust many 20+ yard runs, but he'll get you solid yards in chunks

he's a mix of both Barber and Jones....he's quicker than alot of people think....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I like him. I liked what we saw in preseason, what we saw in Cleveland and I've liked his special teams play. Now we just have to hope he can step in, step up, and help carry the load until Felix can get healthy again.

ndanger

Reaction score
Everyone yappin about how we have no leaders on this team needs to re-watch Tashard's you tube locker room speech. That my friend is not only an ultimate team mate , but leadership at it's finest.That's what football is all about. I love the kid. When you can say that about your third stringer at any position, that's big.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I like Tashard, but Felix is a one of a kind football player. It's unfortunate that he goes down for almost the same length of time as Romo. Man is that a bad draw. But onward we go. Tashard will do a nice job, and hopefully Barber gets some mojo back that has kind of slipped a tad not unlike his friend Tony.