Tate To The Boys!!

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Personally I think Crayton is about the most overrated player on the team, so I would be estatic to see the Cowboys add a Tate or a McCluster. This offense needs an infusion of speed and both could supply it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Oh_Canada;3292660 said:
Personally I think Crayton is about the most overrated player on the team, so I would be estatic to see the Cowboys add a Tate or a McCluster. This offense needs an infusion of speed and both could supply it.

Romo has good chemistry with Crayton so regardless of his physical skill set or anything Romo knows how to find him at opportune times.

Gaede

Reaction score
Crayton's a good player. I like him, and so does Romo clearly...I can't see him going anywhere. All teams need a player like him.

The guy who needs to go is Williams. But that's clearly not happening any time soon...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Honestly though who would be upset if we drafted Golden Tate?

I mean the guy looks like he is going to be a stud and has Miles Austin part 2 written all over him.

We're all up in arms over the Vikings pass rush and our future at LT but it will be hard to complain with Tate added to our arsenal.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CATCH17;3292759 said:
Honestly though who would be upset if we drafted Golden Tate?

I mean the guy looks like he is going to be a stud and has Miles Austin part 2 written all over him.

We're all up in arms over the Vikings pass rush and our future at LT but it will be hard to complain with Tate added to our arsenal.

In the 1st? There are better prospects than Tate

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I am going to take a minute and defend Romo 2 Austin. The remarks made by AustnIsMySavior that he had created a 2nd account to try and be taken seriously are absolutely false.

I became curious that the IPs do not match. So I sent an e-mail out to both registered e-mails and a 3rd that actually was a dual account for AustnIsMySavior.

I got back two responses within minutes of each other from those 2 accounts saying ban all the accounts and even Romo 2 Austin because he is now an Eagles fan.

The response I got back from Romo 2 Austin was nowhere near that and in PMs here I am convinced someone just wanted to bully this kid. So he did not respond to himself and argue with himself in this thread, and the confession yesterday was also not a true confession.

I hope you will all give him the benefit of the doubt and not accuse him of any shenanigans.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Hostile;3293408 said:
I am going to take a minute and defend Romo 2 Austin. The remarks made by AustnIsMySavior that he had created a 2nd account to try and be taken seriously are absolutely false.

I became curious that the IPs do not match. So I sent an e-mail out to both registered e-mails and a 3rd that actually was a dual account for AustnIsMySavior.

I got back two responses within minutes of each other from those 2 accounts saying ban all the accounts and even Romo 2 Austin because he is now an Eagles fan.

The response I got back from Romo 2 Austin was nowhere near that and in PMs here I am convinced someone just wanted to bully this kid. So he did not respond to himself and argue with himself in this thread, and the confession yesterday was also not a true confession.

I hope you will all give him the benefit of the doubt and not accuse him of any shenanigans.

:bow:

Thank you Hostile

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3248560 said:
I wouldn't want Tate in the 3rd round.

Shipley or no Reciever is my method this year, and take him in the 2nd.

Shipley must be this year's Amendola.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Oh_Canada;3292660 said:

You need to first be rated highly in order to be overrated. I don't know anyone here that feels Crayton is anything better than a good slot option.

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
Arch Stanton;3292610 said:
I think he's fortunate that only one of his accounts is banned. I wonder if he has more?
Nevermind, Hostile answered my question.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Hostile;3293408 said:

the internet is a crazy place

DFWJC

Reaction score
All I know about AustnIsMySavior is that dude can be very confrontational over very tiny topics. I just assumed he had a quick temper and was maybe a teenager or something. But it turns out that only the 1st part was true.

LOL...no big deal though.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DFWJC;3293451 said:
All I know about AustnIsMySavior is that dude can be very confrontational over very tiny topics. I just assumed he had a quick temper and was maybe a teenager or something. But it turns out that only the 1st part was true.

Imagine if he really was a Lawyer and a scout for SMU :lmao2:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hostile;3293408 said:

I'm glad to hear that, and I hope you ban every profile of the impostor's that you find...

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
:hammer:
DFWJC;3293451 said:

LOL...no big deal though.