TB@DAL Game Photos

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
otero1;1184245 said:
Not all of them are bad.... I'm uploading the good ones to rapidshare as we speak :)
Up to you. Just saying that next time, you should try the Yahoo link. Haven't had a bad image link yet. Saves bandwidth for when I have to upload the pics from DMN.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
I edited in the download link to my 1st post in this thread. Happy downloading! :D

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
capt.d4126a0fa86e4749ad30368d3bca1352.buccaneers_cowboys_football_irv111.jpg

That was priceless when Tony was joking with the ref.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
http://i87.***BLOCKED***/albums/k158/smarta5150/capt.jpg

Man. That is just cool.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
smarta5150;1184717 said:
http://i87.***BLOCKED***/albums/k158/smarta5150/capt.jpg

Man. That is just cool.

That is a great photo. Anyone have a larger version?

And I know there is a way to extract the photos from the DMN slideshow, the instructions were posted once. Does anyone remember?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Alexander;1185138 said:
That is a great photo. Anyone have a larger version?

And I know there is a way to extract the photos from the DMN slideshow, the instructions were posted once. Does anyone remember?
I usually use a screen capture software. Pretty time consuming which is why I don't do them as much.

I've got Flash at home (don't know how to use it). I may try to figure it out when I get some free time.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1185161 said:
I usually use a screen capture software. Pretty time consuming which is why I don't do them as much.

I've got Flash at home (don't know how to use it). I may try to figure it out when I get some free time.

I use a capture too, but then the photos need to be saved, cropped, uploaded...I don't have time to do the whole 20 in the gallery.

There used to be an easy way to get them---just take them from temporary files, viewed at internet options...but this year the individual gallery photos do not show up there after viewing..or it does within a file that is not easily accessible...need some special program to open them.

They figured some way to 'hide them', I guess.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra;1185186 said:
I use a capture too, but then the photos need to be saved, cropped, uploaded...I don't have time to do the whole 20 in the gallery.

There used to be an easy way to get them---just take them from temporary files, viewed at internet options...but this year the individual gallery photos do not show up there after viewing..or it does within a file that is not easily accessible...need some special program to open them.

They figured some way to 'hide them', I guess.
With snagit, I can grab the pics without having to crop them. Problem is I don't have snagit on this 'puter, and I'm too lazy to go to my other one to do it.

In the DMN, did you see the Romo ring of honor banner? The other one I liked was with Romo, Terry, and Newman. I may put them up when I go to work on Mon. I'm on vacation from heavy duty stuff.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1185218 said:
In the DMN, did you see the Romo ring of honor banner? The other one I liked was with Romo, Terry, and Newman. I may put them up when I go to work on Mon. I'm on vacation from heavy duty stuff.

They were great photos..all of them.

Stick to that 'vacation' resolve now..you deserve it.:)

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Well I guess no one downloaded the zip that I uploaded with all the high resolution pictures. :mad:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
:lmao2:
otero1;1185944 said:
Well I guess no one downloaded the zip that I uploaded with all the high resolution pictures. :mad:

DUH!!

Don't let our oversight dissuade you in the future, please.

It is appreciated!

Downloading.....