TE Jeff Robinson to retire

TheHustler

Reaction score
What the..... not enough playing time? He's a deep snapper. He plays on a fg or punt..... what else does he expect?

Jerry can't just call him and make him a Cowboy, the Rams still have his rights, they'd have to release him, in which case he'd be subject to waivers, or we'd have to trade for him.

Neither of which I see happening.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
TheHustler said:
What the..... not enough playing time? He's a deep snapper. He plays on a fg or punt..... what else does he expect?

Jerry can't just call him and make him a Cowboy, the Rams still have his rights, they'd have to release him, in which case he'd be subject to waivers, or we'd have to trade for him.

Neither of which I see happening.
I meant if he was released of course and we can trade for him because the deadline has passed.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
TheHustler said:

He didn't long snap for the Rams -- he was playing backup TE. He was good in that role with the Rams before we signed him -- which is why he got such a big contract. After he was injured in pre-season we decided not to use him as a TE much

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I meant if he was released of course and we can trade for him because the deadline has passed.

I sure hope Jerry and Bill consider picking him up again.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
With Rat on IR - Who is assuming the Jeff Robison Goalline role?

Chris Canty! Sneak attack td'S!
Spears at FB!

TheHustler

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:

We're near the bottom of the list of waiver priority. He's too valuable not to get picked up by someone. Then again, his contract might make the prohibitive and make him a UFA.

TheHustler

Reaction score
abersonc said:
He didn't long snap for the Rams -- he was playing backup TE. He was good in that role with the Rams before we signed him -- which is why he got such a big contract. After he was injured in pre-season we decided not to use him as a TE much

That explains it.

NotReally

Reaction score
Click on the "Jeff Robinson" link and tell me what's wrong with that picture? LOL!

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
NotReally said:
Click on the "Jeff Robinson" link and tell me what's wrong with that picture? LOL!
Either Jeff Robinson had a serious tanning accident or the guy the Rams signed is an imposter :lmao2: :lmao:

The last time the was this much silence about the LS Jeff Robinson was on the roster. I think Ladouceur is doing a decent job. I haven't heard on word about him from BP

superpunk

Reaction score
NotReally said:

Hmmmm....it seems Robinson pulled a Kyle Brovlovski on us. That plastic surgery can do anything, LOL.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Charles said:
Either Jeff Robinson had a serious tanning accident or the guy the Rams signed is an imposter :lmao2: :lmao:

The last time the was this much silence about the LS Jeff Robinson was on the roster. I think Ladouceur is doing a decent job. I haven't heard on word about him from BP
maybe he's going in to the witness protection program :D

jcblanco22

Reaction score
abersonc said:

Excellent point abersonc, lots of people don't realize that he did a nice job backing up Conwell and Roland Williams in St. Louis for a few seasons.