Team mindset

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I think this teams looked a little lost in playoff games the past couple of seasons. We come out and have that kinda deer in headlights look. slow starts… mistakes… unable to recover in games. The outlier was last year in Tampa…. But this team hasn’t exactly been great in the playoffs.

What id really like to see this run is the team believe they are the best team in the field. There will be a ton of pressure… there will be adversity. I want this team to show they can handle the toughest moments. It starts with dak… he’s a different guy than he even was last year. I hope he can relax and just play footballl…but bring that attitude he’s brought all season. We do that we can beat anyone.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It starts with dak… he’s a different guy than he even was last year. I hope he can relax and just play footballl…but bring that attitude he’s brought all season. We do that we can beat anyone.
Winning in SF will be by far the biggest challenge of the season. Considering the Cowboys track record of playing good teams on the road, that is a pretty bold statement.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Winning in SF will be by far the biggest challenge of the season. Considering the Cowboys track record of playing good teams on the road, that is a pretty bold statement.
I'm with playmaker...

ICP

Reaction score
Team Mindset = "Where in Cabo do y'all want to meet?"

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I think this teams looked a little lost in playoff games the past couple of seasons. We come out and have that kinda deer in headlights look. slow starts… mistakes… unable to recover in games. The outlier was last year in Tampa…. But this team hasn’t exactly been great in the playoffs.

What id really like to see this run is the team believe they are the best team in the field. There will be a ton of pressure… there will be adversity. I want this team to show they can handle the toughest moments. It starts with dak… he’s a different guy than he even was last year. I hope he can relax and just play footballl…but bring that attitude he’s brought all season. We do that we can beat anyone.
Don’t believe in their QB. He’s the leader and comes out and sets the tone.