Teams are already informing players they'll be released, when will the Cowboys?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When will the Cowboys let players know that they'll be cut from our team? Not that it's a great thing to be cut by any means, but for obvious reasons, it's probably the best reason! Who will be cut, when will it happen? Please give your thoughts

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When will the Cowboys let players know that they'll be cut from our team?
Still waiting for an answer.

giphy.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I do support you, because I know how much Coogs loves everyone on game day!
Bless your little heart, and it is little!! You know me man, keep on throwing stones from your computer etc, doesn't bother me, at the end on game day I LOVE EVERYONE!!!!! :cool:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bless your little heart, and it is little!! You know me man, keep on throwing stones from your computer etc, doesn't bother me, at the end on game day I LOVE EVERYONE!!!!! :cool:
I wasn't throwing stones. I really do appreciate that you love everyone on game day.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
The players informed so far are special cases, cowboys just don’t have one (as don’t 75% of the nfl). A player you knew back in November that for financial reasons they can’t be allowed back on the roster next season. Who would that be? People will say Gallup but I could 100% see him back next year

DuncanIso

Reaction score
When will the Cowboys let players know that they'll be cut from our team? Not that it's a great thing to be cut by any means, but for obvious reasons, it's probably the best reason! Who will be cut, when will it happen? Please give your thoughts
After this week….maybe sooner.

Jerry isn’t showing his cards yet.

They obviously have something planned.

Likely cuts: 30+ mill in cap

Gallup.
Cooks
LVE
DLaw

Hopeful cuts: 34+ mill in cap

Dak

Restructure:

Martin (new deal? He’s UFA soon.)

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The players informed so far are special cases, cowboys just don’t have one (as don’t 75% of the nfl). A player you knew back in November that for financial reasons they can’t be allowed back on the roster next season. Who would that be? People will say Gallup but I could 100% see him back next year
how so?? pay cut maybe??

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
After this week….maybe sooner.

Jerry isn’t showing his cards yet.

They obviously have something planned.

Likely cuts: 30+ mill in cap

Gallup.
Cooks
LVE
DLaw

Hopeful cuts: 34+ mill in cap

Dak

Restructure:

Martin (new deal? He’s UFA soon.)
didn't we just give martin a new deal last year? Wow not law and cooks!!??

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What exactly is negative about this thread?
It's all good, clearly there are MANY more negative comments, and posts made these days!! If this is negative, then woooo, wait until dak signs his record breaking deal, or we go quiet in free agency, see how happy that fella is!!! lol