Telemundo NOT airing the game?

JBS

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just flipping thru my guide on Direct TV and apparently at 10PM telemundo will be televising Jeepers Creepers 2. I live in Maryland and thought it was nationally televised. Is any1 else getting this?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Yes, JC2 is playing on most telemundo channels.

The problem arose when someone checked the Yahoo tvguide which is incorrectly showing the Cowboys game. Use tvguide.com istead. It is accurate.

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
This topic has been needlessly complicated.

Remember folks, we don't all live in the same area.

When someone says "Telemundo is showing the game!" and you check your Telemundo and its showing Jeepers Creepers, the answer to this disconnect is simple: you live in different places. Telemundo in Maryland is showing a movie. Telemundo in Dallas is showing an event of local interest.

My CBS is showing the game here in Dallas. Someone in Montana's CBS probably isn't.

We've had numerous threads now about the game and people all seem to be forgetting that what's true for one person isn't true for others unless they are in the same region of the country.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
cobra said:
This topic has been needlessly complicated.

Remember folks, we don't all live in the same area.

When someone says "Telemundo is showing the game!" and you check your Telemundo and its showing Jeepers Creepers, the answer to this disconnect is simple: you live in different places. Telemundo in Maryland is showing a movie. Telemundo in Dallas is showing an event of local interest.

My CBS is showing the game here in Dallas. Someone in Montana's CBS probably isn't.

We've had numerous threads now about the game and people all seem to be forgetting that what's true for one person isn't true for others unless they are in the same region of the country.
True, but I don't think any telemundo channels are showing the game. The only person who has said telemund was showing the game was the OP of the first thread discussing this topic. He was watching it on Time Warner in Houston. Time Warner in Houston isn't showing it.

Shuttemdown41

Reaction score
I've been in a similar situation before. I've seen that a channel would be showing a game yet have TVguide show that some other program would be on instead. The thing is, with television stations, things are often times dynamic and change on the fly. However, for the purpose of tv guides and such, they will usually announce their programming weeks, sometimes months in advance. If Telemundo only recently secured the rights to broadcast tonight's Cowboys vs. Seahawks game, then it probably wouldn't be reflected in the online tv guides that most people are using as reference and would instead show what they had planned to be airing before they decided to broadcast the game (Jeepers Creepers 2 for most it seems).

The solution is rather simple folks, at 10 pm EDT, turn to your Telemundo station to see if they are indeed airing the game. Don't write off the possibility that they are just because the online tv guides are showing something else. I imagine a lot of people would be ticked off if they missed the game because they simply didn't hit two or three numbers on the remote control to see if the game really was being shown or not. If it's not, then follow the game on the internet by listening and/or by following the live game update on NFL.com.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I had the cabelvision and Yahoo TV listing both showing the game was being aired on Thursday. Now both are showing JC2...So it actually changed here in CT....

Edit, Yahoo is showing the game playing again...This is getting weird.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I'm going to venture that this is the most Telemundo has been discussed on an NFL forum... :bang2: :laugh1: I guess I'm going to have to go with following online, NFL Network "No Huddle", highlights and wait until tommorow.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
What game? I'm watching Jeepers Creepers 2 tonight now that I know it's on...and in Spanish!!