Terence Newman Sighting

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I just got back from the Chipotle on Lemmon Ave and Terence Newman walked in. Didn't get a chance to say hi to him because he left so quick. I wonder if alot of them live downtown because last year I met Flozell Adams a couple of blocks down at the Whole Foods Store.

Not the greatest of images.

tnew_chipotle.jpg

- Mike G.

superpunk

Reaction score
Nice.

You should have tried to rub some goat milk on his foot.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
More important to me is the Mickgreen58 sighting. Nice to see you amigo. Thanks for the pick. How are you liking this season? Break your silence and talk to us. You've gotta be bouncing off the walls happy.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I hope he's getting something healthy. Stay away from that cheese (pun intended).

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
It is the Chipotle just north of Wycliff. I work downtown, so I eat at some of the restaurants on Lemmon every now and then.

He was driving a white Range Rover and he certainly doesn't spend any of his leisure time washing it. I also didn't realize how much muscle the guy has put on. Sucks, because I thought he was going to come over to the concession area that you see in the picture to get napkins and such, so I could say hi to him and take a better picture but he just left after getting his food.

On another note, what was sad is that most of the people in Chipotle didn't even recognize him (and there was alot of people wearing Cowboys jerseys), including the 3 people I was sitting with, and two of those claim to be Cowboys fans :rolleyes: . Dallasites can be so clueless about alot subjects concerning the Cowboys.

As far as the season, as we all know, things are going well. The only problems that concern me is that we have not went up against a competent Quarterback that has the skill and experience to exploit our secondary. The other is that we are not getting an effective enough pass rush, which will hurt us when we go up against the type of individual I just mentioned.

- Mike G.

dboyz

Reaction score
Mick:

I take it he wasn't limping? I don't want him to be reinjuring anything. ;)