Terence Steele revenge game next week vs Eagles?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I hope like heck he plays a million times better or we decide to actually help him.

We can't let the Eagles DE's have there way with him.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Steele had best maintain contact and not be watching at quickness off the edge.

Zman5

Reaction score
If how he played last night is any indication how he'll play next week, he's going to need help. And I hope the coaching staff does a better job giving it to him this time around.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I just hope he doesn't break down again. Play a solid game nothing outstanding.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Weakest link - TE chips all day. (Can I get some salsa with those chips?)

lkelly

Reaction score
I really feel like an NFL Network hour long feature, or maybe an ESPN 30 For 30, will be made called The Terence Steele Revenge Game. It will probably be produced just before the similarity funded Sean McKeon TD Celebration Chronology.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Our defense better play better than it did last night if we’re going to win this game. Everyone offensively and defensively are going to have to step up. It’s going to be a must win game if we’re going to have any hopes of winning the NFC East.

HungryLion

Reaction score
It’s gonna be hard for him to get revenge, when Reddick is a much much better player than he is.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I hope like heck he plays a million times better or we decide to actually help him.

We can't let the Eagles DE's have there way with him.
he maybe mentally motivated, but even in this last game, he was limited physically. he struggles a lot moving laterally and coaches have provide him support, either with a TE or RB chipping, they have to come up with some ways of disguising how they are helping him, but you can not, absolutely can not leave the man on an island. he will get us killed

krs1bro

Reaction score
If how he played last night is any indication how he'll play next week, he's going to need help. And I hope the coaching staff does a better job giving it to him this time around.
He definitely gets a pass this year regarding his play because of the injury. If this team is serious about making a SB run though then help this guy on passing plays because he's going to get one of our players hurt. Is there not a 2nd string Forum that can spell him on passing downs or if he is having a terrible game, which has been the case most of the year. IMO they are playing Russian roulette with the season leaving this guy out here or at least have a TE or RB help out.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
The thread title should read 'Terrence Steele REDEMPTION Game'
giphy.gif