Terrell Owens back to doing what he does best...

cowboysfan84

Reaction score
...complaining.

Owens at it again

Then came the napalm. Seems the last five games in which Owens played (including the Dec. 19 tilt against the Cowchips in which he was injured) weren't happy ones for the wide receiver. OK, so he did have some fun against Green Bay, catching eight passes for 161 yards and a touchdown. But the rest of it left him "frustrated as to how my production had gone down."

:D :iggles:

Novacek84

Reaction score
That's why this guy is a j--- off who I wouldn't want on my team. He makes Randy Moss look like a choir boy.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I have as much ire for Owens as the next guy....but read the article. Blatant attempt to cash in on the TO bashing circus that drives writers these days.

Give me some meat, not second hand accounts of Stephen A. Smith's interview.

Novacek84

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
I have as much ire for Owens as the next guy....but read the article. Blatant attempt to cash in on the TO bashing circus that drives writers these days.

Give me some meat, not second hand accounts of Stephen A. Smith's interview.
I disagree. That's the real "T.O being T.O" and some on this board wonder why others of us applauded his broken leg. Although I will say Stephen A. Smith isn't exactly the journalist with the most integrity. He goes looking for controversy and he certainly found it in T.O.

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
Mark it down. TO will destroy that team & get Reid fired before it's all over. Not that that's bad for the Boys. He's cost 2 coaches & a QB their jobs so far. Reid was a fool to blind himself to the guy, & then play "I didn't see it" so many times this season when TO was being an a**.

TO & Randy Moss are perfect examples of why you don't let a player run a team. Arthur Blank in Atlanta should be taking notes. So far in his career, Vick has been reasonably level-headed. But when you coddle players so much & clearly make them the focus of your team, you're just asking for trouble.

Reaction score
T.O., while a very good player, is nothing more than a cancer to any team he plays for. San Fran managed to have that cancer cut out, but now it's resurfaced on the other side of the country. I can just imagine crap that will spew forth when the dam breaks completely should the Eagles not win it all this year.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
eagles20040md.jpg

eaglesfailagain9lw.jpg

anotherchoke19ic.jpg

safetybulletin.gif

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
I don't have a problem have a problem with T.O. I think the smack talk is just an act. I think he is probably a decent guy deep down. Some players need attention to motivate them to play at a high level. T.O. seems to invite the attention and controversy to motivate him. Off the field, he doesn't get into trouble. He doesn't date movie stars and get drunk in clubs. He doesn't get into fights in clubs. I think the guy is pretty mellow when he goes home. He probably just starts acting up in the lockeroom and in front of the press.

I know the Eagles are not going to the Superbowl now that T.O. is injured. He was arguably the MVP this year. Just look at the Eagles offense now that he is gone.