terrell owens

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
can anyone tell me if to is a good blocker?

or does he act like randy when the ball is not coming his way?

key and irvin were great blockers.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:

lanecity1975, this is gonna hurt

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
All TO posts have there little forum. Its died down a bit so you get mercy but Reality was very clear on the matter brah.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:

If this helps... I HAVE seen him block on plays... effective he was... the guy has no fear and is strong... I suspect that if we are winning and he is getting his that he will do his part on non-TO plays...

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
nobody has answered me question.....:mad:

I would like to answer but you posted this question in the wrong forum. :laugh2:

I think hes a good blocker, he isnt Hines Ward but he is a solid blocker in my opinion.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
YoMick said:
If this helps... I HAVE seen him block on plays... effective he was... the guy has no fear and is strong... I suspect that if we are winning and he is getting his that he will do his part on non-TO plays...
And if we are not winning or he is not getting what he thinks is enough catches.....then what happens I wonder?????

The fact you can say that with a straight face and just so nonchalant is amazing. Even more amazing is you mean this as a compliment, like its a good thing that so long as hes happy hes cool. Remember theres another side to that coin. Ya'll should look at that side for a bit every once in awhile too. Just sorta keep that in theback of your minds, so your not caught blind sided by what may happen next.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Ashwynn said:
And if we are not winning or he is not getting what he thinks is enough catches.....then what happens I wonder?????

The fact you can say that with a straight face and just so nonchalant is amazing. Even more amazing is you mean this as a compliment, like its a good thing that so long as hes happy hes cool. Remember theres another side to that coin. Ya'll should look at that side for a bit every once in awhile too. Just sorta keep that in theback of your minds, so your not caught blind sided by what may happen next.

T.O is a fantastic blocker. I have seen him many times lay his guy out when blocking him. I am very glad he is a Cowboy. I cant wait to see him block some DB's out of their socks.

Amazing and strong athlete.

BTW Ash: Your crystal ball needs some polishing. Unlike you....most of us dont KNOW it all. Must be nice.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
No knowledge of Terrells blocking prowess, I am just saying from his post, what if.....no one considered that? For every front, theres a back, For every top theres a bottom.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:

Hes not a Moss, but hes not a Key either.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
He's a good blocker. He's not Keyshawn who is about as good as it gets for a WR and not as nasty as Hines Ward. But, I would say from a blocking perspective he's as good as Quincy Morgan which is a good compliment.

Rich........