Twitter: Terrence Williams has concussion, expect him to miss HOF game

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
At least Coale might now be able to squeeze in some reps. If he is indeed healthy.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Really wanted too see him play but we have 5 preseason games so him missing 2 o'well.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Apparently no history of concussions in HS and college, or somebody would have brought it up, Williams being from the state of Texas.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
This is just a desperate attempt at a comeback. You pretty much exploded and had a heart attack over a guy talking O-line, and got told to calm down. Now you feel embarrassed.

Seriously what is this crap man? You sound like a kid who didn't get a Christmas present.

Did you really think dude was just going to jump up and think to himself like "wow he's angry, and screaming Christ, let me not talk about O-line anymore"

Get a grip. This is a forum, you are taking this as life it's self. He's free to talk about anything in any thread. You screaming like a Hyena won't change that.

Thank you, Doctor Frozen. Im so glad we have someone here to tell us how we feel. Im so embarassed.. i really need to get a grip.

So.. how's Mrs. Frozen doing?

PS.. will i be ok?