Terry Glenn needs to get more involved

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anybody else notice that Glenn has sort of taken a backseat of late? Even when Bledsoe was in there, the plays to Glenn seemed to be less and less successful. Case in point, the 4th down attempt and the play that got Bledsoe benched (Bledsoe's fault, of course).

Early on (preseason and start of regular season), Glenn was unstoppable, but it seems the more TO gets involved (4 TDs in the last 2 games, including a 96-yard game), the less we see #83. Even when Romo came in and starting spreading the ball around to Witten, Fasano, Owens and Crayton, it seems like Glenn's number just wasn't called as much. Don't ge me wrong, having a lot of weapons is a good problem to have. I just don't want Glenn to be forgotten. Remember, he's the guy who scored the winning TD against Carolina last year. He even cried afterwards.:) I just want him to be an integral part of our offense once again.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
He's the DeMarcus Ware of the offense: huge games, then suddenly quiet. Losing his buddy at QB wont help his stats, but Romo would be insane to ignore him.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We need an opening drive like the Jacksonville game. First down, first down, first down, first down, Score! I hope TG and TO are on fire so Keyshawn can just shut up. We need big games from: the O line, Julius and the entire defense.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Bledsoe to Glen hasn't work because Drew hasn't gotten it to him. Does anyone think Glen has taken a step back ? Drew has missed him on a few open pass's.

Thats part of the reason Drew is out.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
:lmao2: If Romo so much as looks Terry's way tomorrow, there'll be whining about "favoritism"..every pass not thrown at Ball Dropping Loudmouth a stab thru the heart of the Owens IS God clique.

Too bad so much of the fanbase can't practice what it preaches, (equitable distribution of the ball) but all season I've seen crying every time TG gets one his way...boo hooo, why doesn't Drew throw to TO? After completions, even after TDs, why not TO, boo hoo. I see it in the game threads and I can just imagine the weeping and wailing in chat.

Even when the stats proved Owens was getting more (and doing less with them, booo hoo, Bledsoe locks on Glenn.

Of course, the moaning by the TOites doesn't begin to compare with the moaning by Give It to Me and Me Alone Owens. Involve me sooner, throw it to me, boo hoo, whine whine, cry, sob.

All those neat little gimmick plays like end arounds and flea flickers Bill used to run with T are gone now too...just not worth the aggravation, I guess, of Owens throwing a hissy fit over his number not being called.

I'll just be happy if TG can make it thru the season w/o one of the hordes of TO jock sniffers pulling a Tanya Harding on him.

Public Enemy # 1 is anyone who dares think Owens doesn't have Divine Right to the Ball. :lmao:

Watch...you'll see it in operation. The Boo Hoo Brigade.:D

Mansta54

Reaction score
Jarv;1123828 said:
Bledsoe to Glen hasn't work because Drew hasn't gotten it to him. Does anyone think Glen has taken a step back ? Drew has missed him on a few open pass's.

Thats part of the reason Drew is out.

He missed TO running wide open for 6 several times too....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1123840 said:
:lmao2: If Romo so much as looks Terry's way tomorrow, there'll be whining about "favoritism"..every pass not thrown at Ball Dropping Loudmouth a stab thru the heart of the Owens IS God clique.

Too bad so much of the fanbase can't practice what it preaches, (equitable distribution of the ball) but all season I've seen crying every time TG gets one his way...boo hooo, why doesn't Drew throw to TO? After completions, even after TDs, why not TO, boo hoo. I see it in the game threads and I can just imagine the weeping and wailing in chat.

Even when the stats proved Owens was getting more (and doing less with them, booo hoo, Bledsoe locks on Glenn.

Of course, the moaning by the TOites doesn't begin to compare with the moaning by Give It to Me and Me Alone Owens. Involve me sooner, throw it to me, boo hoo, whine whine, cry, sob.

All those neat little gimmick plays like end arounds and flea flickers Bill used to run with T are gone now too...just not worth the aggravation, I guess, of Owens throwing a hissy fit over his number not being called.

I'll just be happy if TG can make it thru the season w/o one of the hordes of TO jock sniffers pulling a Tanya Harding on him.

Public Enemy # 1 is anyone who dares think Owens doesn't have Divine Right to the Ball. :lmao:

:lmao2::bow::clap:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I hope people understand that not every offensive skill player we have is going to rush for 150 yds and 2 tds or catch 8 balls for 125 yds and a couple of tds every single week...

this isnt Madden on your X-Box

David

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
terry glenn
jason witten
anthony fasano
patrick crayton
terrell owens
marion barber
julius jones

all will get their share of touches with romo in the mix.

Mansta54

Reaction score
lane;1123889 said:
terry glenn
jason witten
anthony fasano
patrick crayton
terrell owens
marion barber
julius jones

all will get their share of touches with romo in the mix.

I agree!!! Our weapons will finally get a chance to show that they're weapons.. Tired of seeing guys run free and our QB not getting them the ball. Our O can be very dangerous, Romo will prove that...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

Romo will share the love and everyone will be happy. Print that.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score

As usual :hammer:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
man 2 weeks ago it was witten and owens who have to get more involved. times have changed:rolleyes:

Frozen700

Reaction score
Terry Glenn Cried after making the td catch agianst Carolina??

damn hes passionate..i love this guy

i hope we all have a good game..if Romo, TO, witten and Glenn have a big game...damn espn will be all over our *****

GlitzCowboy

Reaction score
(Terry's first 6 games)
32rec 432yds 5tds
(Terry's last 7 games)
20rec 322yds 0tds

(Terry's first 6 games)
24rec 400yds 2tds
(Terry out the rest of the season)

(Terry's first 6 games)
29rec 582yds 3tds
(Terry's last 10 games)
33rec 554yds 5tds

(Terry's first 6 games)
29rec 378yds 3tds

I don't see what the problem is, Terry is what he is, Terry disappears in the 2nd half of the season. He's just a one-trick pony that defenses usually always figure out on a year to year basis. Has nothing to do with the QB. Has nothing to do with favortism of another WR. Has everything to do with Terry. His stats are right on track for what Terry does since coming to Big D. It is what it is. TO and Drew do not even play into this conversation. I know we've gotta protect the girls, but come on here, it is what it is, and this woman slacks off every year right around this time. AND YES, this year with TO will be different, TO will be there to pick up that slack Thank GOD.