Terry Glenn will really help

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
I know we are doing great now on offense, but let's face it. TO is the only real threat at WR right now. Garrett is working hard to disguise TO and confuse the defenses to free him on routes, but it is only a matter of time before some team contains him. If Glenn is close to 100% when he returns, this offense will be much much better. What a scary thought for the other teams!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
lurkercowboy;1666382 said:
I know we are doing great now on offense, but let's face it. TO is the only real threat at WR right now. Garrett is working hard to disguise TO and confuse the defenses to free him on routes, but it is only a matter of time before some team contains him. If Glenn is close to 100% when he returns, this offense will be much much better. What a scary thought for the other teams!

Another weapon in the lineup is always welcomed.

cannonball44

Stephen Peterman's Campaign Manager
Reaction score
Until then.. The Cowboys will have to make due with Jason Witten, MB3, and Sam Hurd. Patrick Crayton is almost ineffective while he's missing a finger in my opinion.

thewivil

Reaction score
lurkercowboy;1666382 said:

Well, we've also been using Witten a lot, which helps ease the loss of Glenn.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I wanna see Austin and Stanback rotated in for Crayton this week..

Jake0

Reaction score
I think Fasano will become more and more of a factor as the season rolls on, at least until TG gets back.

lspain1

Reaction score
Does anyone here believe Terry Glenn will ever be back to his old self? Don't misunderstand me, I really like Terry Glenn and wish he could come back strong. However this injury (one that needs microfracture surgery that is "iffy" at best) strikes me as career ending regardless of his heroic attempt to make a run. We'll see....but I wouldn't be counting on his return.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
lspain1;1666518 said:
Does anyone here believe Terry Glenn will ever be back to his old self? Don't misunderstand me, I really like Terry Glenn and wish he could come back strong. However this injury (one that needs microfracture surgery that is "iffy" at best) strikes me as career ending regardless of his heroic attempt to make a run. We'll see....but I wouldn't be counting on his return.

I think he can come back close to where he was and with some of the other WR that are coming through I think it would allow Dallas to limit Glenn's snaps so that he can stay rested through out the game