Texans' ACs?

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
Since there are so many posts about ACs right now, I've got a question. What is the official status of the Texans' ACs? The team apparently is going to hire the guy from Denver (too tired right now to remember his name), so that presumably means the Texan ACs are still under contract. Have they been given permission to interview with other teams, or do they have to wait until they're fired/hired by the new coach? And I guess the situation would be the same with the other teams who haven't hired a HC yet (or the ones who've just hired one & haven't had shakeouts yet).

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Kittymama said:
Since there are so many posts about ACs right now, I've got a question. What is the official status of the Texans' ACs? The team apparently is going to hire the guy from Denver (too tired right now to remember his name), so that presumably means the Texan ACs are still under contract. Have they been given permission to interview with other teams, or do they have to wait until they're fired/hired by the new coach? And I guess the situation would be the same with the other teams who haven't hired a HC yet (or the ones who've just hired one & haven't had shakeouts yet).

I would imagine they will let Gary Kubiak decide who stays/goes once his season is over...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyfan4life_mark said:
Speaking of Houston, haven't seen Capers name mentioned anywhere yet.
Caper is a candidate for the Bills job. Saw it on KFFL

per the chronicle: The DL coach returned to UVA to become it's defensive coordinator

Texans defensive line coach Mike London has returned to the collegiate ranks. This week, London was named the defensive coordinator at University of Virginia, where he coached for four seasons before joining the Texans last year.

London is the first member of Dom Capers' coaching staff from last season to accept a job elsewhere.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Kittymama said:

*** is an AC?:mad: