Texans at Colts

RonWashington

Reaction score
Sat night matchup would seem win and you’re in at 10-7 for either team . In essence a playoff game . From where both clubs found themselves last year and now it’s got to be a huge success for both .

Houston is building a strong team with Stroud falling right in their laps draft day . It’s inconceivable Carolina chose Bryce Young over him .

RonWashington

Reaction score
And I love the trade off from Schultz now in Houston to Ferguson . Jake more catches more yards same number of TD’s 5 . Ferguson would not be playing this well sitting behind a more expensive Schultz. And believe it or not I think Schoonmaker can be a solid # 2 . And blocks .

ghst187

Reaction score
I still can’t get over how Buffalo could get the 2 seed or miss the playoffs altogether.

Pitt beats a Ravens team with nothing to play for and sits Lamar +
Houston wins (likely I’d say) +
Jax wins (likely I’d say) +
Buffalo loses in Miami (Miami has a lot to play for either the 6th seed and on the road or #2 seed and hosting at least one playoff game) =
Buffalo season over.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I still can’t get over how Buffalo could get the 2 seed or miss the playoffs altogether.

Pitt beats a Ravens team with nothing to play for and sits Lamar +
Houston wins (likely I’d say) +
Jax wins (likely I’d say) +
Buffalo loses in Miami (Miami has a lot to play for either the 6th seed and on the road or #2 seed and hosting at least one playoff game) =
Buffalo season over.

That’s amazing . They lost too many games early on .

ghst187

Reaction score
That’s amazing . They lost too many games early on .
Actually I take some of that back, Houston does NOT have to win to boot Buffalo out. Either winner of the Houston-Indy game can get in.
With Pitt winning, only Jax has to beat Tenn and Miami beat Buffalo and poof…Buffalo is out.

_sturt_

Reaction score
4th down play for the game... no dog in the fight, but really not sure how ya miss this, refs...

2024-01-06_22-49-45.thumb.png.f7a68cc425b5390bc4f870c5bed9a990.png

Flamma

Reaction score
4th down play for the game... no dog in the fight, but really not sure how ya miss this, refs...

2024-01-06_22-49-45.thumb.png.f7a68cc425b5390bc4f870c5bed9a990.png
They miss this a lot. Not to this extreme, but I see multiple neutral zone infractions in any given game.

Flamma

Reaction score
Actually I take some of that back, Houston does NOT have to win to boot Buffalo out. Either winner of the Houston-Indy game can get in.
With Pitt winning, only Jax has to beat Tenn and Miami beat Buffalo and poof…Buffalo is out.
Yeah, that's a huge difference. When something like this happens, the choices are usually 4th seed or out. But teams playing for the 1 or 2 seed usually get the top wildcard spot if they lose. Miami is playing for 2 or 6 because of Cleveland. I think they lose the tie breaker to them.

The cool thing about all of this, Buffalo will know what they're playing for at kickoff.