Texans @ Cowboys

Little Jr

Reaction score
Just got my tickets today. If anyone is going get with me and maybe we can do some tailgaiting. Although it is a noon game so it depends how much drinking I do the night before on how much tailgaiting I do that day. But I'll definetly be in the coral after the game.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
I'm at every home game, Little Jr. Feel free to stop by our tailgate anytime. We part right next to the corral.

Little Jr

Reaction score
CowboyJeff said:
I'm at every home game, Little Jr. Feel free to stop by our tailgate anytime. We part right next to the corral.

Wow. We probally seen each other before. That is where we park. I'll look you up.

HugeTexanFan

Reaction score
I will be in Dallas to see SUPER Mario Williams Play , I'm sure it will be a Good Game.

Little Jr

Reaction score
HugeTexanFan said:
I will be in Dallas to see SUPER Mario Williams Play , I'm sure it will be a Good Game.

I'm actually hooking up with some Texan fans to tailgate. Some of them might ride in with me.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Little Jr said:
I'm actually hooking up with some Texan fans to tailgate. Some of them might ride in with me.

But will you let them ride with you after the game?:laugh2:

Little Jr

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
But will you let them ride with you after the game?:laugh2:

That depends if they will be able to handle the a55 kicking they will recieved that day. 99.9% chance we will win that game. But if for some reason we dont they might get left at the stadium.:eek: