Who did they lose to?

Oh that's right, my beloved Utes.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Its about f'ing time, its been nearly 3 years:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankings?poll=1

#23 in the nation :D They have OSU next, and if they win that one, there next two are against Colorado and Baylor, meaning they could easily go into their home mtachup against OU at 7-1 and playing for the Big 12 South lead.

Maybe they can hold them under 70 this year. ;)

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Danny White said:
Maybe they can hold them under 70 this year. ;)

better be careful there Texas A&M has done something Texas has not done to OK in 4 years beat them and they almost punked them the year they won the title if not for a qb melt down by Brandon Stewart lol

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
better be careful there Texas A&M has done something Texas has not done to OK in 4 years beat them and they almost punked them the year they won the title if not for a qb melt down by Brandon Stewart lol

Actually, it's 5 years. :D

In all honesty, I think along with the OSU game, the aTm game is the most dangerous on the schedule. aTm is very tough in College Station. Not looking forward to that game.

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
Danny White said:
Actually, it's 5 years. :D

In all honesty, I think along with the OSU game, the aTm game is the most dangerous on the schedule. aTm is very tough in College Station. Not looking forward to that game.
I think I might go to that one!! :D

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
Nope, not him.

Good to hear.

The relatives we stay with in Dallas when we go to the Red River Shootout are evenly split along OU and Texas lines... but there is one "black sheep" in the family who went to Tex A&M. Anyway, I was talking to him and he said that he thought Terrence was definitely their best reciever and a really good player. Then we heard that they lost one of their WRs, but didn't know who it was. Glad to hear it wasn't your cuz.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Kangaroo said:

It wasn't Stewart quarterbacking that game. The 1998 season was his last one. It was Farris at the helm.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I am hoping to get tickets to the OU game, and because Im a student you get a discount. I always love playing OU cause half my family went to OU, half to A&M. Last year, after that beating my Aunt who went to OU sent me an apology card lol.... :mad:

jamez25

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I am hoping to get tickets to the OU game, and because Im a student you get a discount. I always love playing OU cause half my family went to OU, half to A&M. Last year, after that beating my Aunt who went to OU sent me an apology card lol.... :mad:
do you punch yourself in the nuts to feel the teams pain?

Kangaroo

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
It wasn't Stewart quarterbacking that game. The 1998 season was his last one. It was Farris at the helm.
Thats right forgot about Farris in between Stewart and the Mcneil/Dustin era

In any case he melted down

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Kangaroo said:

I love it how the T-Sips get punked every year by Oklahaoma but it's just another regular ol' team for the Aggies. ;)

I honestly thought the season might go down the tubes when the Aggies lost their first game of the year but it's looking like that Utah team is a lot better than everyone thought. Good to see Franchione finally getting the Ags back on track.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Danny White said:
Good to hear.

The relatives we stay with in Dallas when we go to the Red River Shootout are evenly split along OU and Texas lines... but there is one "black sheep" in the family who went to Tex A&M. Anyway, I was talking to him and he said that he thought Terrence was definitely their best reciever and a really good player. Then we heard that they lost one of their WRs, but didn't know who it was. Glad to hear it wasn't your cuz.

I thought Robert Ferguson was going to be a star in the NFL. He looked like a man among boys when he played for A&M. But he's been a disappointment so far in Green Bay. I've stopped trying to predict college talent. I'm always wrong. LOL