Texas at Michigan

RonWashington

Reaction score
Good early season test on the road for the Longhorns . You always like to see Texas undefeated when they play Oklahoma in the old Cotton Bowl . This game in Ann Arbor might spill that glass today …

kmp77

Reaction score
I wish we'd stomped them a little harder but I guess you can't complain dominating them at THEIR house!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Love seeing Texas go into the best Big 10’s home field in Michigan and physically dominated them. Sweet.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Would not mind Jerry swinging a trade moving up round one taking Quinn Ewers as next QB

RonWashington

Reaction score
I’d love Beck out of GA but that’s probably the first pick round one . Ewers will go later in round one more realistic Cowboy target .

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like most other fans of Big 12 teams, I do not like the Longhorns.
With that said I was wanting them to beat the Mechigan Cheaters.
So in one of those rare occasions I was rooting for Texas and was happy they won in a convincing fashion.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Like most other fans of Big 12 teams, I do not like the Longhorns.
With that said I was wanting them to beat the Mechigan Cheaters.
So in one of those rare occasions I was rooting for Texas and was happy they won in a convincing fashion.
According to the Michigan QB, they let Texas win.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Miss St came to play today :thumbdown:
this game proved Kentucky is not a pushover; everyone thought the Georgia game was a fluke when Kentucky got pounded the next game but they are a good team; maybe even better than that.