Texas Slaughterhouse

CoachD

Reaction score
You don't want to play the Cowboys in their backyard because there is a really good chance that you're going to get blown away, 13 straight and counting and I can't remember the last time the Cowboys actually had home field advantage.

GMO415

Reaction score
What I noticed, and maybe some fans that go to most of the games can verify.
Our stadium is not taken over by other teams fans anymore either.
I've only been to AT&T stadium once and it would be hard for me to phantom that another team could take over that place. It's beyond gigantic. It's absurd.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You don't want to play the Cowboys in their backyard because there is a really good chance that you're going to get blown away, 13 straight and counting and I can't remember the last time the Cowboys actually had home field advantage.
You're not scared if you have a winning record, though. We'll see if the streak continues in a couple weeks when Philthy comes to town.

JustChip

Reaction score
It’s been a long while since there’s been more than just a smattering of opponent’s fans at a game. Even certain teams that have good traveling fans (Packers, Steelers and Raiders are foremost) haven’t really shown. The Eagles’ fans haven’t either, which is good because they are without a doubt the worst opposing fans at a game. Not surprisingly, the 49ers fans have been the most numerous.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
We didn't play the 49ers at home, or the Packers or Steelers.

jujoboys

Reaction score
I went to the playoff game against the 49ers in 2021/22 and AT&T was over run with 49er’s fans. That was the last game I have attended. I guess the season ticket holders sold because of the money.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I LOVE IT!!!!!

Motorola

Reaction score
I've only been to AT&T stadium once and it would be hard for me to phantom that another team could take over that place. It's beyond gigantic. It's absurd.
'GMO415'...go pull up footage of the Cowboys 2014 home opener against the Forty-niners.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You don't want to play the Cowboys in their backyard because there is a really good chance that you're going to get blown away, 13 straight and counting
Especially if you have a sub .500 record. We're good at beating up bad teams.