Texas Stadium...God's View from 40K miles

Wiggie McGee

Reaction score
Apologies if this is a bit lightweight, but has anyone tried the new google earth demo (where you can fly anywhere in the world using satellite photos) and zoom in on Texas stadium? It's awesome...start from about 40,000 miles above the earth and fly right down to the 50 yardline. Gotta figure that's how Coach Landry commutes these days.

Regarding Henson...what's up with his left eye? He's more cross-eyed than Danny White. Those clueless looks to the sideline last night were not comforting.

Also, did anyone hear Irvin (during ESPN's postgame) say he thought BP would coach until the '08 season? That was comforting.

download ...earth.google.com

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Yea - I have played with that program - Google-earth. Really cool, seen my house and places around the world where I lived for awhile. Really cool - worth checking out, its free too. Great time waster.

TheHustler

Reaction score
Its the same photos as maps.google.com and that doesn't require a download, just click the satellite link.

I still love using Google Earth though, the ability to thumbtack a spot, and get directions to the thumbtack is amazing (especially useful for me b/c i live in a new house that isn't on any maps yet).