Texas Stadium question, please help--

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
so Im gonna buy tickets for this week's game, and my tickets are in section 125 row 18.. my question is, how many rows are there in that section? are these terrible nosebleed seats, or are they decent? thanks in advance for your help..

Doomsday101

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
so Im gonna buy tickets for this week's game, and my tickets are in section 125 row 18.. my question is, how many rows are there in that section? are these terrible nosebleed seats, or are they decent? thanks in advance for your help..

I have sat in many areas at TS and have not had a bad seat yet. Looking at the seating chart at TS it looks as if you have some pretty good seats. Hope you enjoy the ball game

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Sorta OT but, does anyone know if there are tickets available to the Skins game? And roughly how much they are selling for?

MrPhil

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I have sat in many areas at TS and have not had a bad seat yet. Looking at the seating chart at TS it looks as if you have some pretty good seats. Hope you enjoy the ball game

Agreed, I had seats once in the very last row on the goal line and the view was great!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
MrPhil said:
Agreed, I had seats once in the very last row on the goal line and the view was great!

Only time I have had bad seat was endzone seats in the area where the sun was beaming brightly but once the the sun was no longer a factor the seats themselfs were great.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
seats.gif

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
NM, I misread the question. I would say like 20 to 25, if I am not mistaken.

mute_city

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:

You're seats aren't too bad. You should have a decent view close to mid-field, though you will be pretty high up. Wife and I had tickets for the Detroit game in section 132, row at the very tip top. Decent seats. Of course, the people a few seats over were sitting underneath a pigeon's nest and there was bird crap EVERYWHERE. It was disgusting. They were frantically trying to clean them off with wet paper towels. I mean the seats were covered in pigeon poop. Stinks that you have to pay $62 per seat and literally have to sit in {against ToS}.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
thanks you guys for all the info! seriously, you guys were a lot of help.. just another reason why these boards are so good!

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:

if i am not mistaken there are 21 rows in those sections, so you should be
3 rows from the top row. there are luxury boxes above you and you will
have a good view of the whole field.
that section is opposite from the cowboys bench so with binoculars you
can watch parcells make his famous faces. ohh yeah the cheerleaders
should be in front of you..although a long way off so binoculars are a must !!

enjoy the game..do your part to make Texas Stadium loud..and i beg of you
please dont do the WAVE !! later poke