Thank you DWare

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
if not for you, there would be nothing worth watching when this defense is on the field......

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Ware, Hamlin, Newman, and Ratliff are about the only guys I'm ever excited about on this defense (Not counting anything against the rookies, cause they're rookies).

tyke1doe

Reaction score
How many sacks did Ware get today?

As for Zack, he looked like he was bouncing off everyone today or couldn't get off his blocks.

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
Yeah its funny watch him dance and celebrate his sacks as we get hammered. He's just happy he'll be getting bonuses come the end of the year.

I like Ware but cmon get real... and stop dancing when we are getting smoked by one of the worst teams in the league.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Ware had 3 official sacks, but he was in on a couple of others that he wasn't credited for.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2354515 said:
How many sacks did Ware get today?

As for Zack, he looked like he was bouncing off everyone today or couldn't get off his blocks.

Ware had four, but one was taken away from him and given to James IIRC.

So three.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
TwoSteppinJJ;2354527 said:
Yeah its funny watch him dance and celebrate his sacks as we get hammered. He's just happy he'll be getting bonuses come the end of the year.

I like Ware but cmon get real... and stop dancing when we are getting smoked by one of the worst teams in the league.

Yes, by all means, I want this team to show LESS emotion. Please.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TwoSteppinJJ;2354527 said:

Maybe he's just trying to show some emotion while his teammates were all moping around. He was the only one making plays, after all.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2354510 said:
Ware, Hamlin, Newman, and Ratliff are about the only guys I'm ever excited about on this defense (Not counting anything against the rookies, cause they're rookies).

Ya, Rat plays his tail off.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Biggems;2354463 said:
if not for you, there would be nothing worth watching when this defense is on the field......

To dware. 9 sacks in 7 games. On pace for 21 sacks man

jimmy40

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2354533 said:
I think Ware had 3 official sacks, but he was in on a couple of others that he wasn't credited for.
talk about bad coaching, how in the hell did the Rams have tight ends and running backs blocking Ware the whole game?

dffl11

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2354501 said:
I appreciate Zach Hamlin could go suck a rail road spike

:laugh2: this is the first time i laughed since it was 7-0 Dallas. My wife hates me, my son wants to barf over what he saw today and I have been sulking for 4 hours, however the Hamlin can go suck on a rail road spike really made me laugh. thanks.

BTW, I didnt see one thing from Hamlin today that i liked, I was hoping he would be a bawlhawk for this D and not just yet another clueless DB.