thank you Parcells

jswalker1981

Fact > Your Opinion
Reaction score
I just want to thank Parcells for upgrading our talent over the past years. Now, let me say this, I was one of the biggest critics of Parcells coaching, and I am not thanking him for that. But when he got here, we all thought that our sub-par players could be good, but they were what they were, and that was sub-par. So, thank you Bill Parcells for upgrading the talent on our team. You and JJ really got quality talent on this team. And thank you Garrett and Wade for using the talent acquired to the best of their abilities.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Thank God Parcells is long gone. The players don't want to play for him. His 3-4 style gets no pressure. He has an idiotic mentality to try to keep road games close in the 4th quarter and then try to win it on a FG. He is way too conservative. Even his eye for talent is questionable at best these days. Peterman/Jacob Rogers(can't remember the name but an OL who liked the x-ray machine and hated pain)/Spears/Carpenter/etc. And Parcells knew nothing about field goal kickers.

Parche

Reaction score
ninja;1665439 said:
Thank God Parcells is long gone. The players don't want to play for him. His 3-4 style gets no pressure. He has an idiotic mentality to try to keep road games close in the 4th quarter and then try to win it on a FG. He is way too conservative. Even his eye for talent is questionable at best these days. Peterman/Jacob Rogers(can't remember the name but an OL who liked the x-ray machine and hated pain)/Spears/Carpenter/etc. And Parcells knew nothing about field goal kickers.

Well well well,

on the FG issue, you´re probably right, he didnt find one, neither he drafted one.

As the one who started the thread, I didnt like the way he coached most games here, but those are mostly his players getting sacks, interceptions and yards in the air out there... What can you say against him bout that???

NickZepp

Reaction score
Parcells did his job got us to the next level. Now we can go to the next level with a bit more open offense.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
dont forget Parcells supposedly had an eye for kick and punt returners, never got one of those either

rickwil61

Reaction score
I don't mind giving Parcells props. I think Bll can take credit for a lot of the physical toughness and fight in this team. He laid an excellent foundation. But I also have to give the current coaching staff props because they are unleashing the talent that Bill brought in.

I'll also give props to Jerry. People love to bash him when it goes wrong but he is responsible for the people we have running the show, such as Wade and Jason Garrett.

TonyS

Reaction score
Thank you Bill for taking your sour puss out of Dallas and leaving us with some talent. You did some good things, but you were paid to win playoff games and championships, neither of which you accomplished.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Thanks for quitting.....and yeah you have upgraded the talent on this team...so I guess we should thank him for that as well!!

cml750

Reaction score
Clove;1665545 said:
I thank Parcells for Romo the most.

Actually you should thank Sean Payton for that. He begged and pleaded for the Boys to draft Romo and then to sign him when he wasn't drafted! All Big Bill did was keep him holding a clipboard while giving us 2 1/2 years of Vinny and Drew.