Thank you to Jerry Jones

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A very special 'Thank you' to Jerry Jones for not allowing Troy Aikman to ever leave our great franchise. In the era of free agency it's rare to see any player spend 12 years with one team. Nuff said.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
A very special 'Thank you' to Jerry Jones for not allowing Troy Aikman to ever leave our great franchise. In the era of free agency it's rare to see any player spend 12 years with one team. Nuff said.

And putting Rayfield in the ROH, paving the way for his HOF induction.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
I love Jerry as an owner. He is a fan, he loves the team more than we do. He always finds a way to keep the players the fans love, and the players that excell on the field. Living in Chicago, I see pieces of crap like Bill Wirtz running the Blackhawks, and thank god that JJ runs the best sporting franchise in the USA... the Dallas Cowboys. Thank you Jerry!

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
Jerry is, in my opinion, the best owner in football. And I'm not being biased, either. It's either him, or the guy from New England.

COWBOYSNUM1

Reaction score
t.o.boys81 said:
Jerry is, in my opinion, the best owner in football. And I'm not being biased, either. It's either him, or the guy from New England.
It's Jerry. :thumbup:

tunahelper

Reaction score
Troy you are all class.
Jerry is the best. It was nice to see his first franchise pick make the HOF.

How bout them Cowboys today!

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:

i'll be sure and tell him you said that big dog.