Thanks For Havin' Me!

Reaction score
What's Up Fellow Fans Of The 5 Time Lombardi Trophy Winning Dallas Cowboys!! I am very happy to be a member of this fine website along with all of you Cowboy Fanatics! I would just like to take a second to say that I live in Reading, Pennsylvania, about 60 miles west of Philthadelphia, need I say more. I must say that the *** Whooping we put on the Beagles was nothing short of a LONG TIME COMING!!!!!!!!!!! T.O. droppin' 10 for a buck 74 on Donna Mc Nabb and the girls, even more BEAUTIFUL!! I have had the unfortunate experience of attending games in Phillthy, and the first Cowboy-Eagle game I went to, I had a very bad experience and will not ever go there to see my Beloved 'Boys again. This is because that I WILL NOT GO TO SEE MY TEAM PLAY IN A CITY WHERE, IF YOUR WEAR YOUR TEAMS COLORS, GOD FORBID IF YOUR NOT A BEAGLE FAN, YOU BASICALLY HAVE TO FEAR FOR YOUR SAFETY!! A sad statement of fact I'm afraid but true none the less. So watching them trash those suckbag, no Super Bowl ring havin' LOSERS was FANTASTIC!! Throwing Eli & the gang a beatin' this weekputs us in sole possession of the NFC East. Hey Donovan, the road to the NFC East crown was just paved on your back! Peace to all and GO BOYS!!

Reaction score
Thanks For the welcome & I will definitely be enjoying! Awesome avatar my friend & Outstanding occupation!! I also love combat aircraft, particularly the F22 Raptor!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
:welcome:

Liked the color but it was too busy or something for me. Definitely got my attention though.

I've heard horror stories about Philly. Same thing about fearing for your safety, getting cups of urine dumped on you, absolutely filthy bathrooms, yada.

Love the attitude.

sago1

Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Glad to see you toned down your posting which was a little hard to read. Must admit I expected a much closer/tougher game against the Eagles and watched with absolutely delight as our great play on both sides of the ball unfolded. Sure was amusing to read 1-2 Giant fan forums after our great win to all of a sudden see some concern in their view of us. I really think their fans see us as being the same team which opened the season. Boy, do we have some surprises for them and for the Giant team itself.

Reaction score
jobberone;1753663 said:

Liked the color but it was too busy or something for me. Definitely got my attention though.

I've heard horror stories about Philly. Same thing about fearing for your safety, getting cups of urine dumped on you, absolutely filthy bathrooms, yada.

Love the attitude.

The Vince Lombardi quote is priceless!

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;1753648 said:
Quite possibly the most annoying first post I've ever seen.

Welcome to the board.
LOL!:D
Welcome to the Zone.
I was there this weekend, as I have been to the last 12 Dallas/Phithy in Philly. I see the actions of these dirtbags every year.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Welcome to the board 48. I hope you enjoy this place as much as the rest of us do. Please continue to post.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
48 Will B Champ Again;1753640 said:
Hey Donnavan, the road to the NFC East crown was just paved on your back! Peace to all and GO BOYS!!

Welcome.

Yeah... I had a thread about us passing the first mile marker on the road to the NFC East title... LOL

"paved on your back" has a nice zing to it

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Welcome aboard 48! Keep giving them E-gal fans a hard way to go there in Pennsylvania! :suxiggle: