Thanks for making CZ such a great place!

ghst187

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who does such a great job keeping us updated here and making CZ such a great place. I don't even bother to check out DC.com or any other Cowboy site because I know anything remotely relevant and even some insider knowledge will be posted here within a matter of seconds.
Extra special thanks to several Cowboy brethren
:bow: WG: is CZ your full-time job? I swear some Cowboy articles are posted here by you before they even are posted at their original intended sites. :) Appreciate it!
:bow: Calico: videos are priceless man, thanks for the hard work. I saved everyone you've ever posted and plan to keep them forever. There's another guy who has posted some great videos too and I can't think of his sn right now but
ditto for you bro.
Hos: Always a voice of reason
Nors: Always a pot stirrer that makes for good conversation
Isham (Sp?): for the recaps
:bow: Adam: Money guy

those are just a few off the top of my head, there are many more. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for supporting my Dallas Cowboys unhealthy addiction and letting my vent my opinionated drivel!
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Dang, I should have invested in chapstick before this post was made.

j/k - Nice to see those that make this place getting some appreciation. Count me in as one who references this place first before checking anywhere else...

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
By far the place place to get info and opinions on the Cowboys!. Thanks to all the Mods!.

roughneck266

Reaction score
VERY good post! I too love this place and never really check any of the news sites for the same reasons.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
DOn't forget the guy whose brainchild this was, Reality for making it all happen. And yes, the mods do an excellent job. Well, except for BP but that's another story. :tongue:

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
The people and insight are amazing here. No other place to be for Cowboy's fan!

notherbob

Reaction score
No question about it this is the best Cowboys board. There are many well-informed posters having meaningful discussions instead of degenerating into arguments and vendettas as is the case with many other boards. It's a good place to hang, electronically.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Just wanna take the op for a special shout out to CrazyCowboy for getting those early AM articles posted. Everyone in a rush in the morning knows if you wanna get some pre-work reading in, even more reliable than the oft slow moving redzone.org is CC - he will have the morning news right on the front page here.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Greatest site on the net.

aside from the other message board I frequent.

Grown men who like to wear diapers.com

did I say that out loud?

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Qwickdraw said:
Greatest site on the net.

aside from the other message board I frequent.

Grown men who like to wear diapers.com

did I say that out loud?

I'd like to echo those thoughts. The info provided on this board is invaluable.

QD, what's the address of that other site?

err...

um, nevermind.

I think maybe I should have PM'ed that.