Thanks Vandy!

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
For inspiring such little confidence in our coaching staff that a 16 game OT starter in his 2nd year who just dedicated himself to the off season had to be released just so we could keep another kicker! Your arse better "turn it on when it counts".

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
I must have missed the press release that said Pettiti was number 54 on the roster...

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Petitti would have been cut even if we only kept 1 kicker.

No way we were keeping 5 OTs

McQ looking so good is the reason Petitti is gone

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey said:
I must have missed the press release that said Pettiti was number 54 on the roster...

You did? Poor you! You really need to follow the team more closely!

:lmao:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
dude pettiti was terrible get over it. if you wanna win you should be fine with it

md2005

Reaction score
You should be thanking Vandy. When last season ended, WE ALL wanted Pettite gone. BP comments about his offseason was all a fluke. All the OT's on the team shared time in the preseason except him. The question is why? The answer is: Becaused all the other guys are better. If everyone else at your postion is better you get cut. Thanks for the effort but I will have no lost sleep forgetting the memories.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Richmond Cowboy said:
You did? Poor you! You really need to follow the team more closely!

:lmao:

please. Vandy is not the reason that Petitti was cut. Vandy is probably the reason that the boys currently only have 2 QBs on the roster, but not the reason that Petitti was cut.

Heres a little quote from Parcells from his first year....

"Potential is nothing, Performance is everything"

Same reason why Green, Henson and so many others should of-would of's are not in the league. You have to produce and the moment that somone passes you, your job is in jeopardy. He was lucky to make the team last year, pretty much starter because there wasn't another option. I respect the man for his work habits and his dedication and do kind of feel sorry for him cause he is dropped like that but life goes on......if hes worth a piss he will be picked up. On the same token, not sad to see him go.

Never seen that many people so upset about cutting a guy who averaged just about 1 sack and 2 penalties a game.