That dump pass was the worst call in the history of the NFL.

kruddy

Duffer
Reaction score
I will repeat we need to establish a running game, I believe we will, if not go back to red and live with high risk, as I do not like this conservative approach.I f you must be conservative at least give me 3 yards and a cloud of dust and bloody somebody's lip.

KB1122

Reaction score
What? Tony always pads his stats rather than throw hail maries.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I am still in shock on the 3rd down and goal call for a wr screen, instead of going for the fade to Dez with no safety help up top.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I was most upset about the 3rd down screen to Williams on 3rd and Goal when they should have been going to Dez in the endzone. We're still not using him nearly enough in the redzone and apparently we're not going to really use Witten in the redzone much after the success in Week 1.

I don't like the way the play calling goes on this offense. Maybe that's just me but I'm just not impressed with our play calling. Our best offense is still going to be the hurry up.

DavidS

Reaction score
game was over. get over it. go spend time with ur family and see you back next sunday. refs decided the game with that bush league penalty on MO

I doubt these guys have anything outside of crying all day about losses