U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
She'll blame it on Johnson which is true in this case :D

He took one for the team :yourock:
Hopefully that makes up for the thrashing your Grizzlies are about to get.:D

I'm sorry, that's not funny. But they just seem so overmatched; like the Nets were. It's almost like the Heat were on cruise control.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Nascar =
redneck.jpg

:D :p:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Hopefully that makes up for the thrashing your Grizzlies are about to get.:D

I'm sorry, that's not funny. But they just seem so overmatched; like the Nets were. It's almost like the Heat were on cruise control.
Yes it's very ugly and there better be a LOT of changes coming in the offseason.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
And not just my driver won and Jr crashed :D

Jr finished the race...

I forget.. Did Johnson???

I bet you wet yourself when all three DEI drivers and Tony Stewart (Jr's buddy and business partner) were chasing Gordon down in 2nd - 5th place before Johnson took out #42 and #1. Oh yeah, and took himself out of the race too. I'd be surprised if NASCAR didn't look into Johnsons driving... he's caused 3 bad wrecks in 2 straight weeks

Either way.. it was a hell of a race

It was Talladega baby!!!

For the record.. one of yours won and the other went to the garage (after causing his second wreck)
one of mine took 3rd and the other 14th (after being wrecked by Johnson)

I think my team had a better day overall

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Princess said:
Jr finished the race...

I forget.. Did Johnson???

I bet you wet yourself when all three DEI drivers and Tony Stewart (Jr's buddy and business partner) were chasing Gordon down in 2nd - 5th place before Johnson took out #42 and #1.

Either way.. it was a hell of a race

It was Talladega baby!!!
It's ok Jeff put a power move on them every time they passed him to get it back:D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
It's ok Jeff put a power move on them every time they passed him to get it back:D

power move my butt

Stewart and Waltrip would have taken Gordon if Johnson didn't cause an accident with 4 laps to go to bring out the caution. They had the momentum and the draft working in their favor... Funny, but something similar was done last year at Talledega to give Gordon the win...

Seems to me that Gordon can't win Talladega without a caution in the last 5 laps