The Barber fist pump

sk0aL

Reaction score
My heart swelled with pride when The Barbarian jumped up after the 4th down conversion and ran with his fist in the air. I've never seen him do that and it showed how much the team knew they needed this and they answered the call.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
You get 1000% from the Barbarian on every play and it never gets old:starspin:starspin

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2427114 said:
You get 1000% from the Barbarian on every play and it never gets old:starspin:starspin

and that's the truth folks.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2427114 said:

That's why I get so p***ed off when those fat OL don't do their jobs.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sk0aL;2427110 said:
My heart swelled with pride when The Barbarian jumped up after the 4th down conversion and ran with his fist in the air. I've never seen him do that and it showed how much the team knew they needed this and they answered the call.
+1. That moved me too.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Reminded me of Irvin coming up with a big game ending first down catch and giving the first down sign. Can't help but be proud of that kind of real enthusiasm. Way to go MBIII

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
http://img354.*************/img354/2406/ch51sunnov162008d103222ny3.jpg

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
sk0aL;2427110 said:

...for us Cowboys fans to feel good about what they did at Fedex Field. I'm hoping that they can now find the players in the huddle who will lead by making a play even if they are behind.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
sk0aL;2427110 said:

Right after they showed that, didn't they show Romo and he was doing a little double fist pump to himself.

And others were jumping around, .. you are right, it was good to see that the team realized they needed this and they answered a "tough" call.

StylisticS

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2427535 said:
Right after they showed that, didn't they show Romo and he was doing a little double fist pump to himself.

And others were jumping around, .. you are right, it was good to see that the team realized they needed this and they answered a "tough" call.
They sure did. Romo and others was jumping around themselves. Now they know what it's like to beat the Commanders. We've missed that the past couple years (even the win in 2007 at TS I didn't see that type of passion).