The Big Splash

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
If JJ really wants to make a big splash and win now, the FA signings will look like this- TO, Bentley, Hope, McGinnest, Longwell, Sowell and Fabini. I am absolutely against the TO signing but would not be surprised to see it happen. All of these picks can fit within the $22.5 million we have to spend.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Teague31 said:
If JJ really wants to make a big splash and win now, the FA signings will look like this- TO, Bentley, Hope, McGinnest, Longwell, Sowell and Fabini. I am absolutely against the TO signing but would not be surprised to see it happen. All of these picks can fit within the $22.5 million we have to spend.

If we were to land all of those on your list, we would certainly be closer to a SB than any of us could imagine. With that said, Bentley will go to the Eagles and McGinnest wants to re-sign with the Pats. I can see the others coming here, though.

Jay

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't see McGinest leaving NE. I have actually read that the Eagles may be more interested in Mawae and may not want to spend the money on Bentley.

juice28

Reaction score
Teague31 said:

I must admit...that would definitely put us closer to the SB....but that's too easy and too good to be true. That's almost like playing fantasy football.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I'd prefer that Jerry and BP concentrate on getting solid guys who can build a better team -- not on getting "names" that fans will coo over.