The biggest likes rush is this

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
He didn’t fir d the ball the dalton, dak does in my view. Dalton has nothing over the top two other than experience. How do two rookies block better than you? They’re both more athletic in space. They can make you miss.

Big D

Reaction score
He didn’t fir d the ball the dalton, dak does in my view. Dalton has nothing over the top two other than experience. How do two rookies block better than you? They’re both more athletic in space. They can make you miss.
giphy.gif

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I think what the OP is saying is there is a women named "The Biggest" and she likes Cooper Rush and because of that Dak doesn't like Dalton Shultz because Dalton Shultz screwed the women the biggest and he is looking out for his friend Coop because he knew Coop liked the biggest also?

now remember.. I'm just going with the info given to me.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score

say what?"

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

Drunk post?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

How could Cooper force the ball to Dalton when he was on the sideline with an injury most of the time.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Hold, while I go get my decoder ring ,:)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Put the bottle down.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I meant the biggest reason I like rush,

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Hold, while I go get my decoder ring ,:)
He doesn’t force the ball to dalton.dalton has nothing over the other two tight ends. That’s what I meant. I guess my fingers are too big for the keys in my phone.