The biggest question this year is will our O-line rise to the occasion?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Will our O-Line rise to the occasion? If they play like they did before Flo went down last year, we have a real shot to be REALLY good. If not....ick

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Will our O-Line rise to the occasion? If they play like they did before Flo went down last year, we have a real shot to be REALLY good. If not....ick

I can't see the line playing worse than the 1st 8-10 games of last year, so I think they'll rise to the occasion, if that's the criteria

but my question is this, when are we ever going to see Bledsoe complete a 30-yard slant?!!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I can't see the line playing worse than the 1st 8-10 games of last year, so I think they'll rise to the occasion, if that's the criteria

but my question is this, when are we ever going to see Bledsoe complete a 30-yard slant?!!

They need to improve upon last year's run blcoking, as well

CowboyChris

Reaction score
our OL better play good, cause our depth is absolute trash. (McQ, Fabini, Proctor)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
They need to improve upon last year's run blcoking, as well

yep, but the passing game will help w/ that, they need to be a little better pass-blocking than when Flo was in the lineup, and the rest will fall from there IMO

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

That's the million dollar question. Unfortunately, if is the biggest word in the English language.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boy's fan in Giant land said:
That's the million dollar question. Unfortunately, if is the biggest word in the English language.

Well, we're depending on Andre Gurrode to lead the unit so.....:( However, my main question with the OL still remains quality coaching, or more correctly, a lack there of. Too much talent and too much money(FA) have passed through valley ranch in the last few years to have all these ???? on the OL.

We may get by with it, but if it goes wrong, it could go horribly wrong:bang2:

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Sure, they will definitely rise to the occasion. Sometimes.

And, sometimes, against the better teams, in the bigger games, they won't.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31 said:
Get back with me in January. :D