The Brandon Aubrey Story

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Best player? Can he pass rush or stop the run? That would be great....maybe he can be our TB.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I'll wait for the "A Football Life: The Brandon Aubrey Story of Greatness" episode in a few years. He'll be the only player to have an "A Football Life" episode made while he's still playing.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
certainly arguable that he is the best kicker in football or at least close to it
No other player on this team can say that about the position they play
Zach used to, but sadly looks like he is declining
He is a great kicker, no doubt....best player..?

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
I gotta admit his first training camp and the misses he had in that camp didn't give me a lot of confidence in what Bones was doing.

Now we had no inkling on what was happening outside of the scrimmages in camp. Maybe he was laser sharp, but working off nerves in his first ever NFL training camp.

What a find.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I heard from people in Dallas that the only reason he came across the team's radar was because a guy he was training with was a friend of Dak's.

Could be conjecture - openly didn't watch the video.

But I'm glad we found him.

gtb1943

Reaction score
He is. He also just kicks a football. Our long snapper is better than anyone at their position too lol.
one can tell those that forget our past kicking woes
a kicker literally can win games for you
Tom Brady had Adam Vinatieri to kick the winning points in his first three SBs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
one can tell those that forget our past kicking woes
a kicker literally can win games for you
Tom Brady had Adam Vinatieri to kick the winning points in his first three SBs.
I’m not denying none of that. I never said you didn’t need a kicker. I said a kicker can’t be the best player on your team. It’s a new thing people like to do. They say Trent Williams is the best player on the 49ers….i just disagree.

John813

Reaction score
Funny thing about kickers is when they miss a routine kick everyone gets up in arms. When the guy makes 500 in a row, it's like yea, cool.
Sort of like offensive linemen. Never allowed a sack? Well, duh, that's their job. Allows a sack? Dude he sucks.

It's hard to compare football players cause unless basketball or hockey, there's truly a red line in the sand for what each player can do per the rules.

Just glad they found Aubrey and he's been a great kicker for Dallas.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
The Brandon Aubrey Story, on a twin bill with To Hell and Back, The Audie Murphy Story, coming to a theater near you.