The Buffalo story nobody is talking about

coult44

Reaction score
Yea, I know we still have to play the game and that’s all that matters. But let’s look at a few facts that NOBODY is talking about. If this were the Cowbos, it would’ve been the narrative all week. I wish I would’ve looked at this earlier in the week

Buffalo has two wins against winning teams. They have lost to The Giants, The Patriots, The Broncos, The Bengals, and The Jets. This doesn’t include the late loss vs. Philly.

Imagine if Dak had 14 pics, 4 lost fumbles, and 18 sacks? Everyone would be saying it’s time for The backup to take over.

Everyone is saying Buffalo has played great the last three weeks. Why, because they had help from the officials beating the Chiefs??? If they didn’t squeak that game out everyone would be calling for the HC’s job, and telling us how much better Josh needs to play.

Look,‘I’m expecting a good game, and even though I don’t expect it, I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a let down game. But if Dallas plays like they’ve played the last 5-6 weeks, they will crush the Bills just like they have crushed everyone else. If the rain wasn’t a factor, Cowboys would win by 20.

Let’s GO!!!!!!

jujoboys

Reaction score
Yea, I know we still have to play the game and that’s all that matters. But let’s look at a few facts that NOBODY is talking about. If this were the Cowbos, it would’ve been the narrative all week. I wish I would’ve looked at this earlier in the week

Buffalo has two wins against winning teams. They have lost to The Giants, The Patriots, The Broncos, The Bengals, and The Jets. This doesn’t include the late loss vs. Philly.

Imagine if Dak had 14 pics, 4 lost fumbles, and 18 sacks? Everyone would be saying it’s time for The backup to take over.

Everyone is saying Buffalo has played great the last three weeks. Why, because they had help from the officials beating the Chiefs??? If they didn’t squeak that game out everyone would be calling for the HC’s job, and telling us how much better Josh needs to play.

Look,‘I’m expecting a good game, and even though I don’t expect it, I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a let down game. But if Dallas plays like they’ve played the last 5-6 weeks, they will crush the Bills just like they have crushed everyone else. If the rain wasn’t a factor, Cowboys would win by 20.

Let’s GO!!!!!!
They are waiting to bring all of that up if we beat the Bills.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score

Let’s GO!!!!!!
Yea, I don't get it either. I get the weather angle with making them slight favorites, but I kept hearing how good they are playing lately, and I just don't see it. As you said, the Chiefs are going through a rough patch, and they needed ref help to win that one, and before that they were playing average at best.

Aven8

Reaction score
They beat the Giants. It was just a close game like 14-9.

They have been inconsistent but since they fired Dorsey they have been better. Josh plays too much hero ball and it gets him in trouble. Brady has reeled him in a little bit. Having said that, Brady lets him run more than Dorsey did. It’s going to be a battle. We are smallish on D and this kid is a giant

Flamma

Reaction score
Bills are just not a consistent team. They have been all over the place this year. But if you had to guess, which Bills team do you think will be waiting for the Cowboys, a highly motivated team, or the team that lost to the Patriots and almost lost to the Giants?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You're surprised the Buffalo Bills don't get the same national attention as "America's Team"? :huh:

Proximo

Reaction score
Yea they’re wildly inconsistent this season.

Their hype train is running on fuel leftover from the last couple years, not this year.
Josh Allen seems to get a pass for whatever reason, even though he’s been a turnover machine lately.

If this game were in Dallas (or any indoor facility) I’d be much more confident. I feel like the sloppy weather might help bring us down to their level.

I’ll feel good if we can get an early lead and make them chase us. What I don’t want is some slopfest that has it a one score game in the 4th or some crap.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
personally coming off the Philly game I wouldn’t be suprised if we had a letdown today. One team is more desperate at this point.

But we’ll see… I’ll be pleasantly surprised if this team keeps their foot on the gas

blueblood70

Reaction score

Let’s GO!!!!!!
Look as much as I want to agree with you and I do about most of what you've written but what they're looking at is Josh Allen is Brett farve 2.0 he gives you as much as he has the takeaways.. So while he's leading the league in turnovers since he was a rookie, he's also leading the league in total touchdowns from the quarterback position.

He also can run, he also can play better at home and in bad weather, there's a stat out there I don't remember what it was but it was something like he's 14 and two in December and January when it's below 60° playing outdoors, especially at home.

So he's as dangerous as Brett farve was but he's also practically give a game away but he seems to make up for it kind of like Tony Romo did in that game against Buffalo where he had five turnovers end up coming back and winning that game anyway... He has that ability he's overconfident in his arm he tries to throw the ball where he shouldn't but it gets him a lot of scores..

So that's what they're saying saying he's an elite quarterback because of what he can do with his legs and the fact that he could score a lot of touchdowns really fast if you're not prepared for it so I think they're preparing everyone for a game like that.....

I mean why would they overhype the Cowboys going on the road which is our Achilles heel we got beat by Arizona in great weather with a mobile quarterback and a running back that's physical well now we have to add in some bad weather wind and rain play with a wet ball this is what Josh Allen's built for and we are not we have yet to prove that so I think that's why they're not overhyping this game and they're calling it about even even though Josh Allen's having turnover issues and the fact that they're desperate, we could probably see their best game of the year we could probably see their best game of the year.

To sum it all up just read this last line Josh Allen is dangerous because he can run the football they have a physical run game they're at home they play well in weather and we do not those are all the things we don't do well... So this could be a great game for us to win let's see what Mike McCarthy can come up with and let's see if Dan Quinn can devise a game plan where a mobile quarterback with a strong run game behind him doesn't kill us..

Oh to add to that I just saw on game day morning live when josh allen doesn't turn the ball over they're 16-0 as a team..

Last edited:

Flamma

Reaction score
personally coming off the Philly game I wouldn’t be suprised if we had a letdown today. One team is more desperate at this point.

But we’ll see… I’ll be pleasantly surprised if this team keeps their foot on the gas
I'm hoping there's no let down. If either team does, they're probably getting a beating.

After this week the Bills have the Chargers, Patriots, Dolphins. After this week Miami has Dallas, at Baltimore, Bills. The Bills have a decent shot at winning the division even if they lose this game. For us, not so much.

coult44

Reaction score
They beat the Giants. It was just a close game like 14-9.

They have been inconsistent but since they fired Dorsey they have been better. Josh plays too much hero ball and it gets him in trouble. Brady has reeled him in a little bit. Having said that, Brady lets him run more than Dorsey did. It’s going to be a battle. We are smallish on D and this kid is a giant
You’re right, I messed that one up.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I just saw on game day morning live when josh allen doesn't turn the ball over they're 16-0 as a team.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hope so.

I think we get out physicaled today. If we don't I will be impressed.
There was a comment on one of the shows, I think it was the weekly Special Edition show. They said the Philly game was the most physical Dallas has been all year.
And hopefully that carries over this week, and beyond.

We will soon find out.