The Chess Piece in 2024

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Let's take a look at what Parsons has done in 2024 so far.

3 Games:
12 Tackles
9 Solo
1 Sack
0 Turnovers (fumble or Int)
1 Pass Defensed

Is his head not in the game?

Is he not in "football shape" yet?

Is it Zimmer's scheme?

Is it the rotten team culture?

All of the above?

This is in a contract year too. He has to immediately get a whole lot better or it's going to decrease his potential next contract and trade value. Since the bag is the most important thing to modern Cowboys players I spoke to that first. The second most important reason is that it would help get the Cowboys out of this horrid slump.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I personally believe the issue is scheme. I was not excited when we brought back Zimmer. I remember how bad it was when he was here last and didn't think he would be an upgrade. with that said, some this could be related to growing pains of learning a new scheme and not everyone being on the same page on responsibilities. Of course, it didn't help that Parsons chose not to participate in the voluntary OTAs and minicamps.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BREAKING NEWS: There's no way in hell he can be exhausted, because teams are really scheming him well, run away from him, run at him he's out of position!!! There's no way

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

3 Games:
12 Tackles
9 Solo
1 Sack
1 Pass Defensed

Is it Zimmer's scheme?

All of the above?

This is in a contract year too. He has to immediately get a whole lot better or it's going to decrease his potential next contract and trade value. Since the bag is the most important thing to modern Cowboys players I spoke to that first. The second most important reason is that it would help get the Cowboys out of this horrid slump.

The deal is already done we just have to make a circus of it first to get more money to Jerry, then Jerry will over pay as usual

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score

3 Games:
12 Tackles
9 Solo
1 Sack
1 Pass Defensed

Is it Zimmer's scheme?

All of the above?

The defense is abysmal. OCs have a much easier time scheming Parsons when they don't fear anyone else on that side of the ball.

Parsons gave the keys to the D back to Zimmer. He said it is a lemon.

tm1119

Reaction score
Hard to make plays at the LOS when the opposing offense has the ball 7 yards down the field in the blink of an eye