The Cold war has Begun again

rockj7

Reaction score
With the Cowboys not far off and the 49ers making the moves they have this offseason, I can see that the war for NFL rule from the good old days has begun again. Cowboys(Americas Team) VS The 49ers.

:star:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Let's see if either team can win a playoff game before we bring up cold wars.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
rockj7;1477047 said:
You are right Sir!:star:

To be on the safe side, I think the cowboys should go ahead and win 3 superbowls before we call it a cold war. :D

FiveTime

Reaction score
Rack, is that your car? I'm sure this question has already been asked but I didn't see it. I don't know a lot about classic muscle cars but my wife would love something like that.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
FiveTime;1477082 said:
Rack, is that your car? I'm sure this question has already been asked but I didn't see it. I don't know a lot about classic muscle cars but my wife would love something like that.

Yep, it's mine. Click the link in my if you want to check out my site. So far I've got the car almost completely dismantled and I'm already trying to find someone to media blast it for me.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Rack;1477097 said:
So far I've got the car almost completely dismantled and I'm already trying to find someone to media blast it for me.
You're trying to get Spags to say it sucks?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Rack;1477050 said:
To be on the safe side, I think the cowboys should go ahead and win 3 superbowls before we call it a cold war. :D

That would go a long way in winning the war! :starspin

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
piss on the niners... IMO they take 3 steps back without Norv there to direct the offense.