The Colts are not a championship level team...

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
With less than 3 minutes left to play, the Jaguars (8-3) are within 3 points. Obviously if the Colts can't put away the Jaguars they're not a championship level team. :cool:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Aikbach;1806610 said:
They certainly have felt the injury bug.
Right now they're missing a defensive lineman and a wide receiver.

Sound familiar?

Aikbach

Reaction score
theogt;1806611 said:
Right now they're missing a defensive lineman and a wide receiver.

Sound familiar?
Yes but Freeney and Harrison are like losing TO and Ware for Dallas.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Aikbach;1806623 said:
Yes but Freeney and Harrison are like losing TO and Ware for Dallas.
Not quite. Freeney hasn't played at a high level since 2005. And while Harrison is comparable to TO, Crayton is not at all comparable to Reggie Wayne. And then they have another 1st rounder receiver in Gonzalez.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jags-Indy is a division game. All rules and logic for regular games do not apply.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1806632 said:
Jags-Indy is a division game. All rules and logic for regular games do not apply.
I think the playoff-esque atmosphere in the Green Bay game was probably more intense.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Garrard has turned into a pretty good QB. They have a solid D and have very good Running game as well. Colts missing Freeny is a huge loss; so is not having Harrison. So this game seems about right. I think that since Manning is so good at QB, and he has such great control of the offense, they are always a threat. Their D has some holes, but are pretty good. Jags have shown they are competitive, but have not yet reached the point of being ableto beat them- though they are close.

noletime95

Reaction score
If Dallas played Jax, even in Dallas, I'd be quite satisfied with a victory regardless of the score. Since Dallas couldn't put away Washington two weeks ago, does that mean we're not a championship calliber team?

David276

Benched
Reaction score
yeah they came within 3 or whatever it was of beating the almighty patriots . jags are pretty much right there with Pittsburgh no slouch.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
noletime95;1806660 said:
If Dallas played Jax, even in Dallas, I'd be quite satisfied with a victory regardless of the score. Since Dallas couldn't put away Washington two weeks ago, does that mean we're not a championship calliber team?
This was sarcasm directed at the criticism that Dallas wasn't a championship team because we couldn't put away a 10-1 team, even though we did put them away by multiple scores.

noletime95

Reaction score
lol, my bad. Yeah, I agree with you then.......the talking heads are out of control this year.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
WoodysGirl;1806632 said:

We did not get that excuse when we played the Skins or the Giants.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
What was Del Rio thinking kicking the ball to Manning with 2:30 left in the game? Did anyone besides him actually think he would get the ball back? You have to take your chances with an onside kick there.