The Cowboys are going to go 16-0!!!

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Yep, thats right.. 16-0.. and then, actually, 19-0 cause they are gonna win the Super Bowl too.. sorry, 72 Dolphins, you wont be able to pop the corks on that champagne this year!!

OK, I dont really believe that one bit.. I just needed an excuse to show off this SWEET signature that Clove just made for me.. :bow:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
VERY NICE!!!!! glad that you were kidding about us going undefeated cause i was laughin hard when i saw the title

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
hahaha...I thought it said "EmmittnTroy" because of the "T" at the end of Emmitt. Then I was thinking...hmmmm...that doesn't look like Troy =D

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
haha.. thanks for the comments guys..

by the way, im sure all you Longhorns fans will be glad to see my Roy "Superman" sig pic gone.. :D

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
speakin of that dolphin team...

does anybody know how many games they won to begin the following season? how long of a streak did they actually have?

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
after that lead post, I need some meth, but I have a job interview tommorrow, and I lost my shopping cart.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
14-2 we rest our starters for the play offs the last two games :D

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Its funny because 16-0 is not too realistic but it is possible....

Every time a game starts I feel we can win it... so I am always thinking win every game...

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
14-2 we rest our starters for the play offs the last two games :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL :laugh2:

Resting starters for what would end up to be almost a month is bad mistake. I'd start them but take them out at half.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
Yep, thats right.. 16-0.. and then, actually, 19-0 cause they are gonna win the Super Bowl too.. sorry, 72 Dolphins, you wont be able to pop the corks on that champagne this year!!

If there's one thing I hate, it's a pessimist... :laugh1: