The Cowboys are the second youngest team in the playoffs

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Seattle pushed us hard here at home. I see this game going the same way. I think we get the win .
Seattle is a better team than GB. They had the same 9-8 records, but SEA played a much harder schedule.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Bookies.com did the math to figure out which teams had the youngest rosters in the NFL.

Where did the Dallas Cowboys rank?

The Cowboys were the second youngest team in the league with the average age being 26 years, four months and 15 days.

The youngest NFL team was the Cowboys opponents on Sunday, the Green Bay Packers, whose average age was 25 years, eight months and three days.

https://news.yahoo.com/team-youngest-roster-heading-nfl-161250541.html
Wow interesting. I like this team but there seems to be a big dropoff between first stringers and backups, at least more than in the past, so this could be a bit deceptive, usually young=good but in this case young=not-very-deep

Creeper

Reaction score
The Cowboys win the experience comparison though. They have been here before several times.

But in the end, I don't think it matters. Both teams are capable of making stupid mistakes. We've seen it from Dallas many times.

All the analysis of stats like this is a bunch of garbage. They play 1 time and the winner moves on. Anything can happen in a 1 game playoff.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
. I like this team but there seems to be a big dropoff between first stringers and backups, at least more than in the past, so this could be a bit deceptive, usually young=good but in this case young=not-very-deep
We have great young players. Parsons, Bland, Diggy, Tyler Smith and Fergie to name a few. Other young players are coming along like Tolbert, Henry and Juanyeh. Then don't forget Overshown and Mazi might be a player at some point. The next tier is Diggs, CeeDee, etc., who are still young, in my opinion. Our veterans are great, Dak, DLaw, Big Hank, Tyron, Martin, etc. It's a perfect mix.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
We have great young players. Parsons, Bland, Diggy, Tyler Smith and Fergie to name a few. Other young players are coming along like Tolbert, Henry and Juanyeh. Then don't forget Overshown and Mazi might be a player at some point. The next tier is Diggs, CeeDee, etc., who are still young, in my opinion. Our veterans are great, Dak, DLaw, Big Hank, Tyron, Martin, etc. It's a perfect mix.
looking forward to Overshown next year. #5 D could be even better with him and Diggs and whoever they draft . Mazi could be the next Taco or Trystan Hill, I hope not

Aven8

Reaction score
It’s awesome that GB has another QB but he’s been riding the pine for three years so he will be going into his 5 year next season. So much for having a cheap QB….