The Cowboys can ill afford to lose to Philly

dfense

Reaction score
You can argue that the Cowboys are rolling at 6-1.

But I've noticed they haven't played up to their first three game expectations in the last three. Or let's just say, the offense is playing progressively worse every week since week three.

They were flat out lucky in Buffalo.
Extemely sporatic against NE.
And seemed to play to the level of Minn.

And a Vikings team that had no passing game whatsoever. The Eagles seemed to handle the Vikings with a better QB in Minn rather easily. Granted Holcom left injured.

The Cowboys really need to win these next two games to create some separation. I'd also hate to see them at GreenBay in late December.

Facin'Fools

King Of McCordsville
Reaction score
dfense;1738192 said:

But I've noticed they haven't played up to their first three game expectations in the last three. Or let's just say, the offense is playing progressively worse every week since week three.

And a Vikings team that had no passing game whatsoever. The Eagles seemed to handle the Vikings with a better QB in Minn rather easily. Granted Holcom left injured.

The Cowboys really need to win these next two games to create some separation. I'd also hate to see them at GreenBay in late December.

Your kicker was definately solid kicking back to back field goals....dont like that late timeout scheme coaches are using either

DallasDomination

Reaction score
dfense;1738192 said:

I dont agree with Your statement on Our offense playing worse the last 3 weeks.

OUr offense had one bad game and that was against the Bills. Besides that the other 2 games were SOLID. against the pats theCowboys played greaton offense but they were limited by mental mistakes and Bias refs..Take some of those penalties away and We get atleast 14-17 points off those drives...Plus that FG that we shouldnt of kicked but went for it anyways.

Against the Vikes We pretty much did what we needed to do. They took away the big play so we dink and dunked down the field...Again they didnt stop us, Crayton fumbled and Romo fumbled.

then Romo got slightly injured and it was all Runs after that...And did you see the last offensive posesion on our part?..MB3 ring a bell?

Our offense is just fine.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Well Philly can ill afford to lose to Dallas. Dallas should be well rested and ready to go.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Just because we aren't running up the score like some teams doesn't mean we are getting worse.

Its not easy to put 34 every game.

Bills - Yes, rough game, but really only for Tony Romo.
Pats - Many costly penalties plus a solid Pats defense. We ran the ball very well however.
Vikings - We got our lead and grinded out the clock with our closer... MBIII.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Well Dallas has the #1 defense and #1 offense in the NFC , so they must be doing something right . Dallas beat the Vikings by 10 and the Eagles beat the Vikings by 10 . How exactly did the Eagles handle the Vikings better ? Looks pretty even to me .